Chapter 3: Calli Spends A Day With Her Idol!

Hey guys! Ready for a new chapter for "A Love Song To Remember!"? Also, sorry for the slow updates on this book, if you follow my profile, I made announcements here and there that there will be slow updates at the moment. But I hope this makes up for the long wait for the new chapter, anyways, enough of me rambling, I'll talk to you all at the end! Also key word really quick.
(F/C) = Favorite Car (if you have one)
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was early afternoon, Calli was frantically getting ready to spend a day with (Y/N). What they had planned, or what Kiara has planned for them. Yes Kiara the Phoenix, that Kiara.

Without Calli's permission, Kiara decided to be a good friend for Calli and told her Brother that Calli wants to spend some quality time with him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
                       (FLASHBACK)
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

Kiara: Hey, Calli! I got you a date with my brother!

As soon as Calli heard the words "Date" and "Her Brother" she instantly started panicking and ran up to Kiara and started speaking or the better term, yelling at her.

Calli: Why would you do that!?? What if he doesn't like me!? What about if he already got someone!? What if it could ruin our friendship and make things awkward all the time now!??

Kiara: Jesus Christ, calm down Calli! He said yes!

Calli: Oh...

-----------------------------------------------------------
                 (FLASHBACK ENDS)
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

Time passed and Calli was finally ready for the date with (Y/N). (Y/N) thought of doing something special that they both like, one of those few things were Drinking alcohol and Writing Music.

(Y/N) finally made it to his sister's place, he honked the horn on his (F/C) letting both of them know that he's outside.

( Calli & Kiara's POV )

Calli: Oh my God he's here! He's here Kiara!

Kiara: Dont let me know, just go get him bestie!

Calli: Do you think the date will go well? I dont wanna mess anything up!

Kiara: Stop stressing and just be yourself! Besides, knowing my older brother, he's probably into crazy but loveable women like you~ Now hurry! He's waiting for you!

Calli: You're right! He is waiting! Imma go! See you tonight!

-----------------------------------------------------------
   (TIME SKIP TO (Y/N)'S STUDIO)
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

(Y/N): So you ready to make a song together?

Calli: Wait, were making a song together!?

(Y/N): Yeah, why you think I brung you to the studios with me?

Calli: Nothing~ I just thought that's where we were gonna spend our time together.

(Y/N): You're right about that one too, after the song, I was think Drinking together, you down?

Calli: Totally!

(Y/N): Alrighty, first let's get this song out of the way.

After a hour or two they finally got the song together and is now ready to do the finishing product.

( Play the song above to go with my remix/lyrics )

Lyrics: Need To Give

Pre-Verse: ( Calli )
I don't wanna leave,
No I dont want too just yet...
I still need to do my deeds...
And after that I'll let them take me...

Hook 1: ( Calli & (Y/N) )
Because if you want love then you need to give...
Because if you want trust then you need to give...
With certain parts I give, I'd give my heart to you...
If it means that I'd get to be with you...

Bridge 1: ( Calli )
Do I really need to give?...
What do I give?...
In order to get what I need to get myself in shape?..
Please tell me what you want,
And dont...
Dont push me away...

Verse 1: ( (Y/N) & Calli )
I need you to trust me...
I need you to hold me...
If I need to give you lovin',
I would give you all of it...

Hook 2: ( (Y/N) & Calli )
You'll earn love if you'd give yours up to them...
You would need to give your trust if you want theirs too...
You'd know I'll give my heart if it means to save your life...
If it means that I'd get to be with you at least for now...

( Stop song here! )

( Also I haven't written a song in awhile and this is my first one in serval months so go easy on me pls )

-----------------------------------------------------------
                         (Time Skip)
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

After they finished their first song together, it started blowing up on YouTube with over almost 2 mill views, 400k likes and 35k dislikes in less than a couple of hours.

While it was blowing up, Calli and (Y/N) were getting drunk and drinking alcohol having the times of their lives. Watching the Reboot/Old ICarly together, Spongebob, and all sorts of old Nickelodeon shows on T.V.

As they were watching T.V. they would laugh at the smallest things because of how drunk they were.

Time has passed and it was time for them to go back home, but both of them weren't sober enough yet to drive home. So they slept in (Y/N)'s living together on the couch cuddling.

Morning comes through, and Kiara came to visit (Y/N)'s house to ask where Calli have been, only to see them both cuddled up together sleeping through the morning.

Kiara: I GOTTA take a picture of this~!

Kiara whispered to herself, as she takes out her phone to be only followed with the sound of a camera snapping and both (Y/N) and Calli waking up and noticing that they were cuddled up together and noticed Kiara taking a picture of them. They connected the dots together and the camera zooms out of the house only to be followed up with Calli and (Y/N) yelling at Kiara.

(Y/N)/Calli: KIARAAAAA!!!

Kiara: It wasn't me!
-----------------------------------------------------------
And scene! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as I made it a little longer than usual when it comes to writing with my other books! And also, I planned my self on today for making a chapter for my Korone x Male Reader and my Snuffy x Male Reader! Once again I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll talk to you all later!

This is Juni, Signing Out!

1036 Words...