Chapter 5: Calli Goes To (Y/N)'s Concert Again!

Hey guys! Ready for another chapter of this series? Just a quick mention, I'm gonna remix the song above, it's been awhile since I wrote a song so i might be a bit rusty, and context as well, the remix is gonna be a love song for Calli and make into as if (Y/N) was singing it to her, anyways. I hope you'll enjoy the chapter and I'll talk to you all at the end!
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was a couple of days after the dance (Y/N) and Calli had together, While (Y/N) was getting ready for the concert we was about to do, he decided to text Calli to see if she was able to come see him.

Later that day, (Y/N) was already at the concert early in the back, he grabbed his phone and then started to text Calli.

-----------------------------------------------------------

( Mori Calliope's POV )

Calli: I wonder what's (Y/N)'s doing right now...

I said to myself, and speak of the devil, he texted me right after I said that which weirded me out a bit, but I picked up the phone and started texting him.

ReaperDaddy🥰🖤: Hey Calli, you going to my concert tonight?

I smiled at (Y/N)'s contact name I put for him, Ever since we got together, my confidence being around him was always high. cant let my dad see my contacts though~ Anyways, I decided to text him back afterwards.

(Y/N)'sBae🖤: Yup, you know I'm always trying to go to your concerts~..

ReaperDaddy🥰🖤: I gotta special song for tonight and I want you to be there and listen to it~..

(Y/N)'sBae🖤: I'll make sure to listen carefully too it then. I'll see you soon~...

ReaperDaddy🥰🖤: I'll see you soon, then as well❤

I smiled at the heart emoji he put at the end of the text. I then put my phone down and started to get ready for tonight.

-----------------------------------------------------------
                       ( TIME SKIP )
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was late midnight, Calli was finally at the concert waiting to see (Y/N) on stage once again in the front row. Finally, (Y/N) revealed himself and came on stage, and everyone started to scream and cheer.

After they'd calmed down, (Y/N) had his little speech before the song started and Calli leaned on the security bars just watching (Y/N) peacefully. Then finally, the music started.

( If you want, you can skip the song and, but if you don't want to, play the song above and follow along with my remix. FYI im only gonna do the first verse, but if you want the full thing, let me know :) )

Lyrics: Just Another Love Song

Hook 1: (Background Voice)
Just another song, about love..
It'll fade away like everything else did,
It'll just be another love song to remember..

Verse 1: (Y/N)
I don't know where to start off,
On the fact that I've fell in love,
With the women of my dreams I could predict the future days,
I could do the impossible as long as you're by my side,
Even if I was Bed Ridden I'd walk a mile just too see you,
I don't need your snuggles to feel any type of love,
Just seeing you smile already fills my heart with joy,
You may be death herself but thats not what you are to me,
You're a angel in plain sight hiding in disguise with a scythe in your palms,
We can hold hands and take a breather while the sunsets,
If I visit hell I'd be sure to give you a kiss while im there,
I know its been a couple days,
But I never want to leave you Mori...

-----------------------------------------------------------
                       ( TIME SKIP )
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

Couple of hours have passed after the concert, (Y/N) and Calli were already back home, with (Y/N) laying on Calli's lap while also petting his hair. (Y/N) was fast asleep on Calli's lap, as she looked down at him, she leaned in and gave (Y/N) a soft kiss on the cheek.

Calli: I love you~...

-----------------------------------------------------------
And scene! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as this chapter is pretty long, if you like long chapters like these, please let me know so I can try and do the whole series with long chapters! Anyways, once again, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll talk to you all later!

This Is Juni, Signing Out!

752 Words...