Ch. 1: Ochako's POV - Good Girl's Out!

Ochako's POV

So do you have that feeling that you're sick of your old self? Well for me, I most definitely just want to bury most parts of it.

Many might think like "Ohh being the good girl is nice! You've got to have nice friends blabla , your classmates will be constantly be very nice to you blabla..."

They clearly haven't think of the other side of it, huh?

But anyway, it's a new school year in a new school. I mean how cool is that! And the most exciting part of it is that nobody knows you! So you can definitely pick your role in school or your persona.

Me you ask? I'm going to be a -

"Chako, you're going to be late for school! Get down here and have your breakfast so you won't be late!"

"Mom I'm going to be late for a bit and thank you for the breakfast!" I replied back to her as I fixed my hair to make it a bit messy.

"Chako why are-" I was interrupted with my hair touch-up as my mom opened the door and loudly gasped, " what happened to your hair and look your blouse aren't buttoned all the way?".

"Oh don't worry mom, I look quite the part don't I?" I said posing, " Oh well, gotta go now see yah!!" I jumped off my chair and kissed my mom goodbye as I ran to the door.

" Let's crush this, school year!!!" I huffed bursting out of the door.

This is a new start, Chako. Let's do well this time, shall we?!

***

" Ok, so 3- 2- 1- and..."

"I'm late by 10 minutes!!!" WOOOH! Achievement unlocked well surely I'm now doing my part just right. Now all I need is to walk-in my class like nothing happened.

So I started inching away from my hiding place and make my way to my class building, when I noticed one of the school guards walking directly to my direction.

"Good morning, are you lost? I can show you to your class-" The guard suggested.

"Eyy yow sir, thank you but no thank you sir I'm goo-" I was cut off when he suddenly read my name in my platecard.

"Ohh you're Ochako Uraraka? You better come with me to the staff's office. Do follow me." He said back before he turned and started walking to the direction of the supposed office.

My oh my, isn't this great?! It's just my first day and I've already been called to the staff's office, looks like I can already accomplish my school image at the first day. Oh I can't wait for a peaceful and relaxed school life!

"Miss, you can just enter that door in the corner and you'll meet your new homeroom teacher there." The guard spoke as he pointed to the door and just turned back to the direction we come from.

This is it, now let's make a horrible first impression.

"'Sup I-" I opened the door halfway when a zombie looking man with a yellow sleeping bag appeared in front of the door.

"EEKK~!"

"You're Ochako Uraraka, miss?" The man asked in a monotonous tone.

"Yes sir, I'm-"

"I will take you to class, follow me." He spoke once more as he started sluggishly walking to class now carrying the sleeping bag.