Ch. 2:Katsuki's POV - Delinquent in Question

~A WEEK BEFORE OCHAKO'S ARRIVAL AT THE SCHOOL~

I need to change.

I've been in too many troubles, too the point that it affected my family, my studies and even the simple ability to make friends.

With what they call a scary face and even with my temper, it simply attracts trouble.

"Oii, I'm going know!" Fixing the fake glasses, I motioned to open the door.

"Katsuki Bakugo, what's with glasses? I thought you have good vision? Too much cellphone?" Mom popped out of the door almost hitting my face. "And your hair- Pfftt-"

"Aggh...Stop it, I'm going!" This shits humiliating but I need to do this or my classmates will be scared of me with my normal get-up.

Walking to an unfamiliar territory surely gets my guard up. Who knows if someone might recognize me, that will be awfully troublesome.

"Hey you!!!" Oh shit... Taking a quick glance at my back, I noticed another student wearing the same school uniform waving at someone and considering that we're the only ones in this street. Hell no!

As quickly as he called out, I started to speed up my walking pace. 

"Hey! Hey! YOOOHHOOO~" 

Wait does this dude even know me? I mean he should've been scared of me if he knew me right or unless...

"Hey I wa- WOAH!" 

The second I  felt his hands tapped my left shoulder, I grabbed his extended arm, turned to his direction as I managed to get behind this guy's back twisting along his arm. I guess that should-

" Ow ow chill-out school mate, that hurts. Oh please, let me go..." 

Looking at this guy's face , I... I don't even know him! I quickly let go of his arm.

"Why are you even shouting like that you fu- I mean whatever, what's with the energy and do I even know you?" 

Almost cursed, shit!

"Man, that was awesome! You learn some self defense ehh?! VERY MANLY!!!" 

I can't with this guy, too enthusiastic. Better walk away before I get rubbed off by his antics.

"Hi man! I'm Eijiro Kirishima. Man you should join the Karate club, I will join that club this year. You should join too! Through your get-up I kinda assumed you're a nerd, but I guess I should not judge a book, by it's color-"

" Cover"

"What 'cover'?" 

"It's 'You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover'."

"Well I guess you really are a nerd, Bakugo!" When can this guy shut up...

While this 'Kirishima' person mumbled about all sorts of stuff that I'm not really interested in hearing, well I guess his company will have a positive effect on the others. Well hopefully...

"Now that I look at you more closely man, your face kinda have that angsty  feel, like you know how most delinquent look ahaha.... Hey wait up!" 

Shit shit! Gotta run I thought that guy is more of an airhead type ,well he's actually more observant than I give him credit for.

As I ran through the school gate, good thing there's not much students yet in the grounds, nor the teachers or I'll be scolded, not a good idea if I plan to act like those 'good , quiet' kids.

Stopping in front of the staff's room as guided by the students handbook, I composed myself and fixed my uniform and hair to have that neat and tidy look. I even parted my hair instead of my usual spiky hair get-up. Now let's rehearse my lines...