"Look at us now" part 2

¤Art not mind credit to the artist¤

A shout out and thanks to for the request

-------------------------------------------------------------

Shit thanks for support ;and ideas. Thanks for being there for me. Darn I could just hug you through this bloody phone !!!!!! #idunnoanametopick
☆-------------------------------------------------------☆

WARNINGS
Self-harm

◇Henry's pov◇

His ghost arms are lined with jaggred fence-like cuts. Blood streamd flowingly around William's couted black jeans and lilac dress shirt like a dark velvet shadow;his bitter sobs never stop draining out of his miserable form. Eyes glossed from crying to long. Black-bags bruised under shallow ocean eyes. William Afton looked like a physical puddle of mess.

The man didn't even say a word or hitched a whisper even as I inched closer to him; head slowly shifts upward;eyes dazed tiredly; orbs quivered in fright;more tears spill as he stares back at me tensly. Almost like a forest deer forcusing it's bambie eyes ongan the head lights of a moving vehicle. The shock and terror on his face imaged a young sort of nature to him. I sat down next to him almost feeling his overwelming feelings.

◇Pov change◇ third person

Both males gaze to the opposite wall. The room enclosed to an awkward silence. The only sounds to be heard were the mens shaken breaths. After a while the tension got to pulsy quiet.

Mouth gaps open and shut yet no words are spoken out of the brunettes pink chapped lips. Attempting dolefully, Willam slyly tilts his head to the side and buries his face into his drenched jeans.

Henry lifts his fist for a moment thinking on what obvious thing to say, but what all swam in his mind was a blank. Like a quwil without ink. Time sinks in and the pizzeria has finally poured the day workers out the glass doors of the old still-standing building. The sun is dimed down and all the rooms cast a shodow effect. Through corners and the edges of the window frames. This caused William to shake and crash his head into Henry's shoulder.Out of confusion the honey brown head turned his face in a 80 degree angle around the room. To his suprise the objects on the office table hurled mis-shaped shadows of monstrosity. Henry didn't mean to chuckle,but the other male seemed so fagail as he gripped Henry's arm childishly. Henry balled out of laughter seeing how a grown man turned into a vonruble three year old in just a couple of seconds. A while later the hazel eyed man wiped tears from his eyes. (Why the faq did I do dis T-T idk) Earning a few giggles here and there. As he looks down the to the floor. Automatically his arms gripped to his sides as sees the other man glaring back up at him. Like a cat who didn't get food from it's owner, whilst waiting abnormally patient, and as if he was, Henry rubbed his rough big hands on top of Williams knotted nest of a hair. Head leans upward to the touch. Throat croaks a slight "mhmn" almost like purr. "So are you a cat now?" Henry playfully asks. Eyes snap open,and the nest-hair shys away from Henrys hand. "N-no I-,am not" William stutters out miserably. His face plants into his scared hands. As red flushes to his ears and cheeks in embarrassment. "Oh but you are~." Henry admits the phrases the letter "r" in a higher tone. Williams face just gotten brighter,as he cowardly pulls his body away from Henry's  frame. Yet the mechanically built hands work it's way snappily under William chin. Giving it a fine scratch.

If on que William couldn't help but stay on the floor. Eye lides shut closed and head leans upward. As the prosses continues all over again.

Thinking that just over 20 years ago.  Did the two men shared the same school dorm with eachother. Time skipped past before Henrys eyes. Both fell in "love" for two richly spoilt women . Had kids of their own. Both unhappy from past events. Sooner or later the both famlies seperated though divorce. With Henry and his ex-wife falling out of love and Williams ex-wife taking everything under the sun from the mans account. The sum of money raining down in Mrs Afton boney fingers. Plus inheritance.

The scratching fit stopped and Henry slid his thick fingers against Williams neck down to his back sending shivers from the pale mans spine. Pressure is forced to his back. As Henry helped him to his feet.

It was wrong to think seductively William thought. It was just a simple gesture. And still out of confusion as to why his mind thought of somthing that enticing.

The walk out of the building was slow and maladriot. William wanted to stay and let Henry adriftly drive home. Yet Henry had other plans as he saw Williams gesture of body structure. With annoyed tone the hazel eyed man grabbed Williams arm straining tightly. Pulling the scornish thin man directly out the doors and to the rose-red pick-up truck.

Plopped inside the murky interior of the rusted car. William cringed for a moment. As the smell of greece and petroleum filled his nostrils. Rubbing at his temples, William stretched his stick legs and arms tiredly.

It was a quick ride to the house. Not many cars were seen. Depicting only the street lights shining once and awhile. As the night towered them.The brunette male slumped to a well needed sleep. His head mushed against the glass window as the yellow light defines Williams shape of face. Soft snores muffled between the dusty shaded window and crubled oversized dress shirt.

◇☆Change of pov ☆◇Henry

Clung to my chest; William was lop sided; head falling back dramatically as his limbs swing from side to side repeatedly. Like a dead corepes(screw spelling) without the trialling of blood. Or signs of death, just the  floppsy looking sleepy man. Wat de faq did I just bloody write -_-)

We headed gradually into my household. Out of curiosity I decided to fling the zombie (William) to my wrecked yellow holed sofa couch. His catapulted body slamed the chair ; the wooden legs wheezing with agony of the sudden weight. I skipped carefully toward it and pulled the flimsy arms to my chest folding the material up as I do so.
I treated his cuts gently with ointment;softly wrapped the silked bandages from which I found earlier under the cushions in the first-aid kit ;around his arms with courtesy. After awhile the slim male slumps forward on the egg-yellow couch; hes peach eyes-lids closed shut.

With a brush of my fingers, I curl my hand in his strans of bark brown hair,massaging his sculp smoothly. His sleepy form is peaceful and cute- wait what in the Lords name did I just think of my co-worker. He's features are memorizing; and his flawless chick-bones are perfect. Or is it just me being creepy and weird to think of my friends looks.

Heat rised over my cheeks and ears.

Aaaaaaaaaand don hoped you like my shit. It was awfully designed behhy me U-U 👍