*insert good title here*

Animal au UwU

Caution: this oneshot contains gore and harm towards animals if you don't like this please leave. This is at your own risk.

Sad: William

So basically this sucks :-: 👌enjoy
■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■

Emerald green stiched through fine soil. Various dark brown trees scatter the landscape of the forest. In tune the morning calls of many wildlife exists. "Pitter,patter,pitter,patter" runs down the due drops on pine needles. The very same tree is covered in sheets of moisture. Its now dark wet roots tower over the living being below. Sleeping soundlsy lies a bundle of fur. The barked colouerd animal sets itself upright after it's peaceful slumber. It's mop hair sways messly over blue ocean eyes. Long legs outstretched; puff paws wrap around the small slender waist. The heavey mist still flowly enters the hole burrow. Showering cold bites of frosty air, nibbling and gnawing into it's fluffy fur. For a small animal defenceless against the cold wind. It's face holds a different story. Bright lit puiples narrow ogan the arch of the small cozed hole. Gently he crawls his feet swiftly on the dusty stone floor and out the to lime green weaves of grass. Eyes twich under rays of the golden sun; seeping through the open areas of trees. Slowly the hare gallopes to a steady strides; skips and jumps amoungst boulders and bushes. His heart matching the rythem of his feet. Ears smear flat to his head; a stump of a tail bounces behind him. Neon orange sand cloud between padded paws, as the open area of man-kind is brought out. Served with the minimum amount of grass and laddered trees. Yellow machinery is split at the square corners of the deforest lamd. Shrumps crowded around them. The wild rabbit stroded into restricted territory. The mattered hairs brush against the earths surface. Buff men strike the rocky floor. Time and time again the pine giants wheezed to their fall, as the of the massive construction trucks grasp the deciest lifeless plant; Dropping and snaching another. The long eared creature watches casually. Glances from side to side like a security camera stalking vindictive strangers. The gruffy figures talk loudly; red coated cheeks elasticate whilst flabber nonsense.

Williams pov

The humans seemed cheerful and friendly. I know for sure that not all of them are so "friendly" . Once or twice a year armed tined men and women come to my home. Grabbing any sort of animal they could find with a raider thingy. Mostly the spieces of my kind. I morphed in sorrow almost every night; loved ones being dragged in misery; grabbing the earth constantly, trying to claw away of the hands. The hands of sadistic monsters. Just thinking of that night still haunts me, as if I'm  the one being taken in the grasp of the vial strangers. Apparently the so cheerful men an't so nice after all. Every cut of our timerd trees leaves the roots to many open spaces. Driving the animals away. If not careful enough, the traps would grab hold of us. Stabbing the life out of our souls.

It didn't help when the hounds would be let out. Trained to only lure all creatures to their fate. The fate of death. (Welp here comes the cringey and dem sadness) Micheal was the last to be captured. Almost skinned. The mity dogs were to excited for their own good. Ripping a chunk from his stomach. Luckily he was still alive after the footsteps became louder and clearer, half breathing and wheezing. His pleads turned to heartbreaking sobs. As the man picked him up by his ears. If I wasn't such a coward I could of helped him, but I was just a selfish prick as it is.

If it were only me, if I was the one  dangling from the giant's hands. Me who could suffer in their closed cages  as they insert needles to my eyes and back. Me who had gashly burns run to every part of my body. Me who would die knowing that my children and relatives are safe in the guide of the forest. I will never forgive myself for what I've caused to this family.

I sunked to the mis-shaped dirt pile. Hidding away behind tall troubled lawn. The busy men carried on their work buzzly. Until the sun strolled to a tired dusked slumber. The moon arose. The stars neighbor around it. Like a a group of safire fire-flies. How the cluster gas balls chuckle with light. It mesmerizes me on how beautiful they all are. Living immorality of centuries. I've heard of a fact of the Scopio constellation. The camp guide whirling his hands elaborately, to the sky. The campers amuzed in excitement. The older man carried on explaining on how the red star lining the clustered constellation is so old that the sun itself would swallow the earth whole before the red star could finally die. I listen closely loving the new facts of the stars as I came to know more about them. But out of all the lessons the camp guide said. That one really struck me. Not because of the small gry hairs scaling along under me ears, but that if the earth was my home; my family. I could save them before the sun(humans) snatches them and in return for my life. 

So today was that day. I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I try to ressure myself. Acknowledge that I'm small animal. Swimming through tight spaces would be a breeze. I could skim though mice holes or cracks. I just needed to find where the place could be. Before the plan comes along.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
954 words ;-;  sorry it makes no sense.

Actually learned about that during my camp. The scenery help alot when writing this. 

Part 2 coming out! Plus the others and a suprise chapter. Bye and enjoy your day further my little rabbits UwU