Chapter 27

****Warning: Sexual Content****

"Jethro~" (F/N) moaned out, her left hand coming back to cup the back of my head. Turning her around, I stepped forward and she stepped back, immediately. Her fingers laced through my hair and her right hand worked on untucking my flannel, quickly.

Pulling away, I backed her up until she was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was panting, hard. Leaning over her, I pulled her shirt over her head and kissed down her neck, leaving a mark on her pulse-point. She unbuttoned my flannel and when the last button was undone, I took it off. Looking into her eyes, I panted and pressed a hard kiss to her mouth, all tongues. Moving down her body, I worked on her jeans and her fingers laced through my hair, as she threw her head back against the bed. Tugging her jeans down, I took off her socks and shoes when I got to them, quickly.

"(F/N), you sure you want to christen the house all night?" I asked, teasing and (F/N) glared down at me, panting out,

"Shut up, Jethro."

"I'm just saying, I don't know if it's a good idea. What if we get called away for a case? I can't just stop in the middle of it."

"Then, don't."

Chuckling, I moved back up her body and grabbed one of her legs, wrapping it around my hip. The action made her yelp, loudly, and I smirked as her hands moved down to my shoulders. Rolling my hips into (F/N)'s, I groaned and rested a hand next to her head, leaning over her body. Setting a slow pace, I began to rub my denim covered erection against her panties, teasingly. One of her hands ran down my bare chest and her fingers curled into one of my belt loops, tugging.

"Oh, God~" (F/N) moaned out, arching her back into me and I smirked, asking,

"You gonna cum?" Grinding harder, she moaned my name and I moved the hand next to her head, to her chest. Straightening out, I rolled my hips against her own and continued doing this until she was thrown over the edge. Her other leg moved to my other hip, as her legs tightened and brought my hips closer to her own, fingers curling into the fabric of my jeans. When she calmed down, I dislodged myself from her legs and put both of her ankles over my shoulders, giving me room to work on my own belt. Not to mention from this angle, I could see the wet spot (F/N) had made on her panties and it made my mouth water. As I unbuckled my belt, (F/N)'s hands curled into the sheets and she moved a little further up the bed to give me room.

Once my jeans were unbuttoned, I pulled them and my boxers off, quickly. Reaching out, I tore (F/N)'s panties off and moved closer to her, rubbing the head of my cock against her slit. Teasingly, slowly. (F/N) was panting by now and I leaned down, pressing a hard kiss to her mouth as I rolled my hips against her own. Not that I needed to be slow, (F/N) was so wet by now that I could've dived right in. And she didn't hesitate to tell me this fact.

"Jethro! C'mon! Faster, please~" Smirking, I wrapped one of her legs around my waist and held the other out to the side, thrusting faster.

Reader's Point of View

As Jethro started to go faster, I arched my back and moaned out his name, feeling that familiar pull in my lower stomach. My left hand grabbed his left bicep, as I moaned out,

"Keep going, Jethro. I'm close~"

"I know, I can feel how fuckin' tight you are." He grunted, moving faster and moving his other hand to my lower back. Lifting me up, slightly, he slid his legs under my ass and continued, reaching deeper than before. Tightening around him, I tightened my legs around his waist and he held onto my waist, guiding my movements.

"Jethro!" I moaned, arching into him and releasing around his steadily throbbing cock. Jethro slowed down, smiling down at me and I reached between us, brushing my fingers against my clit. The new stimulation made me twitch and Jethro stopped moving, to pull out.

"Get on your knees." Jethro muttered, eyes watching as I rolled onto my stomach and presented myself to him, eagerly. Looking over my shoulder at him, I watched him pump his cock, slowly, and felt when he pressed the head of himself into me. Moaning out, I tried to sink back onto him and he grabbed my hips, setting the pace himself. Rocking back and forth onto his cock, I buried my face into the pillows and moaned, loudly. When he started going faster, I arched my back and he reached deep inside me, pushing me close to the edge again. Just as I was about to warn him, one of his hands reached around me and rubbed my clit, hard.

"Cum for me, (F/N)." Jethro groaned, pushing me over the edge again and when I went to moan into the pillows, his other hand went into my hair.

"Jethro~" I moaned, my voice echoing around the room and when I finished cumming, he pulled out. Laying on my back, I looked up at Jethro and he positioned himself between my legs, one hand going to my thigh. The other hand was lining up the head of his cock with my entrance, as he slid into me again. When we started to pound into me, I pressed my head back into the pillows and his other hand went to my other thigh. This was the fastest and hardest he had gone all night, his hands keeping my legs apart so that he could continue to dive in. As the headboard of the bed began to thump against the wall, I felt my orgasm slowly approaching, but Jethro's cock had twitched inside me.

"Touch yourself, (F/N). Cum with me." Jethro grunted out, using his thumbs to spread me out and make it easier to touch myself. Biting my bottom lip, I nodded and used my left hand to rub my clit, while I massaged one of my breasts with my right hand. Jethro was grunting, loudly, now and I could feel my orgasm coming faster now.

"Oh, god. (F/N), I'm gonna-" Jethro started cumming and feeling him filling me, I started to cum too. Jethro wrapped him arms around me and lifted me up, half fucking me and half me riding him.

We were panting, now, he was still inside me and he was still hard, surprising me.

"Wanna take a shower?" Jethro asked, rocking his hips and I moaned, lacing my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, a shower sounds good." I replied, savoring the feeling of him being inside me.

We christened our house until late at night and it was almost sunrise by the time Jethro got tired. The next day we slept in, until about one when a case came and we had to go in to work.

"That's a dark bruise you have there, (F/N)." Leon teased, when he saw me later that day and I pulled out a compact mirror, huffing,

"I'm gonna kill him." Leon laughed and Jethro came into the bullpen, two coffees in hand. Upon noticing my glare, he tilted his head and asked,

"What?" Pointing to my neck, Jethro shrugged and I punched his shoulder, as I said,

"I'm going check in with Abby."

"Love you, (F/N)!"

"I love you too, asshole!"