Chapter 29

The next day, Jethro's arm's were around my waist and I could feel the sun on my face. The damned thing that woke me up was my phone ringing on the nightstand. Reaching for my phone, Jethro groaned and grumbled, 

"Let it ring." 

"And if it's a case?" I asked, moving again and Jethro reached over, grabbing my arm. Pulling me back in bed, he buried his face in my neck and didn't respond. Running my fingers through his hair, my sighed and tried to go back to sleep, but his phone started ringing. 

"Better be important." Jethro growled, grabbing his phone and starting,

"This better be the most important call you've ever made." Wrapping my arms around his neck, I buried my face in his neck and pressed soft kisses to the side of his neck. 

"Mhm." Jethro hummed, moving his face down and kissing me, softly. Pulling away, he stared into my eyes and replied, 

"Yeah. We'll be there." Hanging up the phone, he moved one of his hands from my waist to the side of my neck and kissed me, softly. 

"Hm. Good morning to you too." I breathed, pulling away from the kiss and Jethro hummed, pulling me back in. A few kisses later, he was hovering over me and he was pressing kisses down my neck. 

"Jethro..You said we'd be where ever we'd have to be." I panted, pulling his face back up to mine and he glared at me, replying,

"They can wait a little while longer." 

"They've been waiting for about twenty minutes."

"C'mon, (F/N)." 

Just as I was going to reply, my phone started ringing and he groaned, grabbing the phone. 

"Yeah. Yeah. We're coming." Jethro growled, hanging up the phone and huffing. Leaning down, he kissed me and got up, groaning. 

Ten minutes later we were headed to the Navy Yard, Jethro was in a black button down, slacks, shoes, jacket, and a black overcoat on. 

"Keep staring' at me like that, (F/N), and I can't control what happens next." Jethro teased, glancing over at me and moving his hand to my upper thigh, squeezing. When we got to the Navy Yard, he parked and we went up to the bullpen, talking about dinner.

"So, how about a dog?" I asked randomly, making him raise a brow and ask, 

"What about a dog?" 

"Us. Getting a dog." 

Jethro started laughing and rolled his eyes, not answering.

"Oh, come on Jethro! Wouldn't it be nice to have a puppy greet you when you come home?"

"That's what I have you for." 

"Kill-joy." I pouted, making him laugh and lean down to press a kiss to my forehead. A few hours later, we were sitting in the office and I felt extremely nauseous. Standing up, I ran to the bathroom and the first stall, throwing up. 

Jethro's Point of View

(F/N) stood up and ran to the bathroom, making me stand. 

"She okay, Gibbs?" Bishop asked, making me turn to her. 

"I don't know. Go check on her for me?" 

"Yeah, Yeah. Course." As she walked away, I walked over to (F/N)'s desk and checked what she was working on. 

"It's just an arrest report." I muttered, looking up as I heard Bishop and (F/N) coming back, talking softly,

"How long?"