Chapter 40

***Warning: Sexual Content***

"Can I have my desert now?" I asked, taking my shoes and socks off and doing the same with (F/N), leaving us both barefoot. Kneeling between (F/N)'s thighs, I ground down into her and (F/N) moaned, pulling me into a heated kiss. Her hands moved from my face to my jacket or rather under my jacket, pushing it off my shoulders. Moving down her neck, I did the same and threw her jacket to the side. Pushing my hands under her shirt, she sat up and let me take it off, quickly. When that was, also, gone I saw that she wasn't wearing a bra and I chuckled, teasing,

"Naughty girl." (F/N) blushed and bit her bottom lip, as I kissed across her chest. Taking her nipple into my mouth, I smirked when she arched into my mouth, her fingers lacing through my hair. Flicking my tongue across the hardened bud, (F/N) moaned out and rolled her hips into mine. Detaching from her skin, I pulled my own shirts over my head and tossed them to the side, quickly. Going down her body, I tugged her jeans off and pulled her underwear down with them, admiring her bare form.

The fire was illuminating her features and I started moving without thinking, hands going to my belt immediately. Throwing my own pants and boxers to the side, I rubbed the head of my cock against (F/N)'s clit, slowly. (F/N) rolled her hips forward and I reached down, holding her hips down.

"Don't move, (F/N)." I whispered, pushing into her and pulling back out, slowly. (F/N) rolled her eyes and reached over her head, clenching the blanket in her fist. Smirking, I pushed into her and (F/N) tightened her grip, inclining her hips. Thrusting, slowly, I groaned and (F/N) moaned, softly. The pace I set was slow and shallow. (F/N) was getting impatient and trying to move her hips to meet mine, but couldn't due to my hand holding her hip down.

"Please, Jethro!" (F/N) begged, her free hand going to my hip and I smirked, increasing my pace. Placing both hands on her hips, I pulled her down to meet my thrusts and (F/N) threw her head back. Looking down, I watched my cock disappear and reappear, steadily.

"Oh, God. (F/N) that's a nice sight." I groaned, as she tightened and grabbed my left bicep, warning,

"Jethro-"

"Do it, sweetheart." (F/N) tightened around me and I groaned, staying still as she came down. When she looked at me, I smirked and she flipped us, my back hitting the blanket.

"If you wanted to be on top, all you had to do was ask." I teased, as she glared at me and placed her hands on my chest, moving her hips. As I went to grab her hips, she grabbed my wrists and panted out,

"I don't think so, Jethro."

"C'mon, (F/N)! I gotta touch you." I replied, glaring at her and groaning when she slowed down, again. Growling, I broke her grasp and grabbed her hips, speeding up her pace. (F/N) straightened out and I brushed my thumb against her clit, making her hips buck forward. Sitting up, I thrusted up into her and kissed her neck, dragging my teeth down to her collarbone. Feeling her tighten around me, again, I stopped moving and flipped her onto her back, pulling out of her.

"Jethro!"

"Hand and knees."

"What?"

"Get on your hands and knees, (F/N)."

Doing as she was told, she faced the fire and I rested my right hand on her waist, lining up with her entrance. Pushing into her, I grabbed her hair in my right hand and began pounding into her, roughly. This pace made (F/N) tighten around me, quickly, and I growled out,

"Not until I tell you to."

"But-"

"Be a good girl, (F/N)."