#1-Only just a dream

She was in a dark room.

All alone.

Why was she there?Maybe they needed her for a good reason...

"I'm coming for you Beatrice...Im coming to get you....The Queen of the Deceased...."

The voice echoed in her head.

She had heard it many times before,for she always had the same dream,but she could never understand who's voice it was.

"No!Im going to find her!I will!"The voice roared.

{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}

Beatrice jolted up in bed.She had cold sweat on her face.She ran her shaky hands through her light brown hair as she panted.

She then dug her face into her hands and began to sob silently.That damn dream.Beatrice usually had it about four times a week.

It terrified her.She was no longer able to sleep with that dream.She didn't know why,but it haunted her.It made her afraid that Zalgo had sent someone to go and look for her.

"Beatrice?"Someone asked in a whisper.Beatrice looked up and moved her face away from her hands.She found Jeff climbing into her window with his knife in his hand.

"Y-Yes Jeff?"Beatrice asked in a shaky voice as she sniffed and wiped away her tears away.Jeff frowned (or at least tried) and then quietly walked towards Beatrice.

He then sat down on her bed and sighed."Same dream?"He asked softly.Beateice nodded.Her cheeks were blotched now.Jeff gave an other sigh and then awkwardly wrapped his arms around Beatrice.

Beatrice wrapped her arms around him as well tightly."Jeff?Will you stay with me here tonight?"Beatrice then asked Jeff,looking up at him.

Jeff turned a bright pink and grinned nervously."Yeah,of course..."Jeff said.Beatrice smiled and then lied back down,patting the other side of her bed.

Jeff crawled over her and then lied down."You don't need your knife,you know"Beatrice said,a smirk playing on her face.She knew that Jeff could never live without his knife.

Jeff groaned and then put his knife on the counter.Jeff then pulled off his sweater and threw it on the floor.Beatrice smiled softly as he covered himself.

Beatrice then wrapped her arm around Jeff and rested her head on his chest.Jeff smiled softly and wrapped his arm around Beatrice,then pulling on his sleeping mask.

Beatrice gave a laugh."Do you carry that everywhere?"She asked."Shut the fuck up"Jeff said,turning bright pink in embarrassment.

Beatrice only laughed again.She then closed her eyes and fell asleep happily.