#3-Welcome Home

The man was tall with brown hair.He had a beard and a dark green coat.He had black pants on and,what looked like to Beatrice,hunting boots;Killing boots.

Beatrice's eyes widened."M-Mom?"She stuttered,Jeff pulling of his hoodie and raising both of his eyebrows(or at least trying).

Beatrice's mom turned to look at her.Her cheeks were blotched red."Beatrice!"She said,grinning as the man turned to look at her as well.

His eyes widened in awe.Beatrice's mom then ran towards her and hugged her tightly.She then pulled away happily,Beatrice raising her eyebrow and looking at the man.

"Is-Is this her?"The man asked,slowly walking towards Beatrice.Beatrice's mother nodded.The man gave a happy laugh and then cupped Beatrice's face.

His eyes watered.

Beatrice raised her eyebrows higher,gently pulling away from the man."Uhh,may I help you?"She asked.Beatrice's mother then gave a sigh.

Jeff then stood next to Beatrice,looking amazed."Rick?You actually came?"He asked.Rick smiled softly and nodded."I said I would."

Beatrice turned to look at Jeff."Jeff,you know this guy?"She asked.Jeff sighed."He's your dad"He suddenly blurted out.

"Jeff!What the hell!?"The man,Rick shouted at him angrily.Jeff shrugged."Sorry."Beatrice narrowed her eyes in confused way at Jeff.What was he talking about.

"Your lying.My dad is dead."

Jeff then took both of Beatrice's hands in his."Beatrice,your dad isn't dead.Thats him"He said,pointing at Rick with the most serious look on his face.

He wasn't kidding.Beatrice was able to tell when he was joking and when he wasn't."Oh no,oh no,oh no"Beatrice said panicky,her breathing getting heavy as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Beatrice,your dad had to leave to protect you"Her mother then said.Beatrice looked up at her,her eyes watering.

"If he didn't leave,the King of the Deceased would kill you,even though you two are soul mates.You are the Queen of the Deceased."

Her mother had tears running down her face again."Im sorry,I-I just have to get some rest.Jeff,pleas take care of Beatrice for tonight"She said,her voice cracking.

She then hugged Jeff and headed to her room.Beatrice gave Jeff an angry look."Come on"Beatrice then said to Rick,leading him upstairs.

She showed him to the guest room as Jeff followed them quietly with Smile,who had turned to his normal appearance."Wait,let me ask you a few questions"Beatrice said.

She stopped Rick from closing the door."If I'm really your daughter,whats my full name?"She asked testingly.Rick smiled gently."Beatrice Eleanor Audet."

Beatrice looked a bit shocked.

"How about birthday?"

"August 9."

"Age?"

"Fifteen."

"Childhood cartoon?"

"Tom and Jerry."

Beatrice was going to ask another question,but Rick only chuckled."Everything you ask about me,ill know,my little Eleanor"He said,grinning.

Beatrice sighed.Rick then stared at Beatrice for a moment,but then suddenly pulled Beatrice into a gentle hug.Beatrice's eyes widened.Rick then pulled away.

"goodnight"He then said,closing the door of the guest room.Beatrice stared at his door for a while,but then turned around to look at Jeff.Jeff smiled at her gently.

Beatrice ignored him and began to walk to her room quietly.Jeff sighed and then followed Beatrice to her room.Beatrice then slammed the door in Jeff's faces.

Jeff jumped up.He then rapped on Beatrice's door."Beatrice,let me in!"Jeff demanded.Beatrice didn't answer.Jeff began to knock harder.

"Beatrice!"He shouted.Beatrice ignored him once again.Jeff let out a sigh in frustration and then walked down the stairs.

He then soon got outside of Beatrice's house and climbed up the wall.He got to the window,trying to pull it up.He slid it up quietly and got in.

He then spotted Beatrice,sitting on her bed with her head Dug into her knees.Jeff climbed in and then walked towards Beatrice.Beatrice was whimpering silently.

Jeff then sat down and gently rested his hand on her back.But Beatrice looked up and then pushed his hand away harshly.She then stood up.

There were tear stains on her cheeks."Why didn't you tell me!?"She asked,burning in anger.Jeff shook his head."I couldn't Beatrice"He answered simply.

"Why not!?"Beatrice said a little louder.Jeff stood up."Because I promised Slenderman I wouldn't,and its my job to keep my mouth shut!"Jeff answered.

Beatrice whimpered again as more tears ran down her face.Jeff's expression softened,knowing that he was being a bit too harsh.

Beatrice had only met her lost father today,and he know that girls had emotions that boys didn't.Beatrice then wiped her tears away and smiled gently.

"You've changed so much.I remember the first time I met you,you were the most immature person in the world.Now I think you might turn out to be the opposite"Beatrice said softly.

Jeff looked at Beatrice sadly.She was talking about when there were no worries in the world and that their parents would have all of their problems fixed in no time.

That life was over now.Now,they were in the real world.There were no short-cuts.Not anymore.

Beatrice watched Jeff look down sadly,and then jumped onto him and hugged him tightly.Jeff didn't take this by surprise.

He knitted his eyebrow's together sadly and hugged her back tightly.He felt so guilty now.Beatrice's mother then quietly opened the door.

She only came to check up on Beatrice.She peeked through the door and grinned as she watched Jeff and Beatrice hugging tightly.

It had made her so happy to see how a serial killer and a regular girl get along so well.