#4-Old Family

Beatrice quietly and awkwardly ate at dinner.No one was saying a word.

Rick was eating pretty fast.Beatrice's mother only watched,grinning,and Beatrice would turn to look at Rick and then her mother.

Jeff sat there were his head in his arms.He wasn't used to it being this quiet.Everyone at the Slender Mansion would always be making rackets of noise.

Smile whimpered at the boredom and lied down.Beatrice then sighed,looking at Jeff,who looked up and gave her a"I know what you're thinking" look.

Beatrice pouted.She just wanted to leave the house without nobody knowing.Jeff wouldn't allow her to leave.He said that it could be really dangerous.

"Well,I'm gonna go up to my room"Beatrice finally said.Both of her parents turned to look at her,alone with Jeff.

Beatrice then got up.But before she could leave the table,there was a sudden crashing noise;The window had been smashed open.

Everyone turned to look at the window.They all stood up silently.Jeff pulled out his knife and held it in his hand tightly.Smile growled and then began to bark.

"Be quiet Smile!"Jeff ordered,but Smile kept on barking uncontrollably.Suddenly,a woman jumped through the window and tackled Beatrice down.

Beatrice yelped as she hit her head on the ground and heard Jeff calling for her.She then groaned,feeling her head ache in pain.

"Jeff..."She whispered,all of the movement and shouting being blocked out;She was fainting.

{~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}

"Beatrice,please wake up!"A voice begged.Beatrice groaned and slowly and feebly opened her eyes.

She tried to sit up,but her head was throbbing in pain."Beatrice!"The voice then called again,which Beatrice soon recognized it as Jeff's.

"J-Jeff?"She whispered.Jeff then wrapped his arms around Beatrice tightly.Beatrice hugged him back gently."I thought I lost you"He whispered.

He then gently pulled away.Beatrice found Slenderman and everyone else surrounding her.They all had grins on their faces except for Ben,who had his arms crossed.

Beatrice grinned."Hey guys!"She shouted loudly.She immediately jumped off the couch.Beatrice hadn't seen the Creepypasta's in a while.

After Jeff found out that Zalgo and his Proxies were after her,he banned her from coming back to the Slender Mansion.It had been two years now,and these two years passed by really slowly for Beatrice.

Sally then instantly hugged Beatrice's leg."Beatrice!I missed you!"She said,giggling.Beatrice grinned and hugged Sally tightly.

"Have you been a good girl?"Beatrice then asked,looking down at Sally fondly,close to tears.Sally nodded and grinned.Beatrice then turned to look at Toby.

Toby was her best friend."Tobuscus!"She said,calling him by his nickname.She wrapped his arms around him as well.She then hugged Hoodie,Masky,Laughing Jack,and Eyeless Jack.

"Hey Ben"She then said awkwardly.For some odd reason,her and Ben had never really gotten along so well.Beatrice tried to get along with him,but Ben didn't care.

"Hey"He said,sounding gloomily.Beatrice then turned to look at the last person left to greet;Slenderman.Beatrice jumped on top of him and hugged him tightly.

She had the biggest grin on her face."Its so nice to see you again"She whispered."Its nice to see you too,child"Slenderman said softly back to her.

After a while of hugging,they both pulled away.Beatrice then heard someone shout her name and heavy footsteps coming towards her fast.

"BEATRICE!!"A voice shouted.There was a blonde haired girl that wavy with blue eyes.She then jumped on top of Beatrice happily,hugging her tightly.

Beatrice giggled and hugged her back tightly.It was her cousin,Destiny,but she lived in the Slender Mansion because both of her parents got killed.

Destiny then pulled away and grabbed Beatrice by the elbows."I missed you so much!"She said happily."I missed you too!I hadn't been here in a while"Beatrice said back,grinning.

Beatrice's eyes widened."Wait,why am I here?"Beatrice asked,turning to look at Slenderman and Jeff.

"You got attacked by Jane.She took your dad"Jeff explained.Beatrice's eyes widened."Who?"She asked."Jane the bitch"Jeff repeated.

"Isn't that the chick who works for Zalgo and is your worst enemy?"Beatrice asked,raising an eyebrow.Jeff nodded,the grip on his knife tightening.

"Wait,did you say he took my dad?"She then asked.Jeff nodded again.Beatrice breathing began to heavy slightly.She suddenly felt sick.She felt like she needed to go and save her father....

But why?He was never there for her.'Because if not my mother'll be heart broken' Beatrice told herself."Hey,wheres my mom?"Beatrice then asked,almost in a panicked voice.

"She's at home"Jeff answered."I have to go back home"Beatrice said."Not today.I promised your mom I wouldn't let you return today"Jeff said.

Beatrice narrowed her eyes."Now Jeff!I wanna go back home!"Beatrice shouted.Jeff narrowed his eyes and pointed his knife at Beatrice's chest.

"No!Im not taking you!"Jeff growled.Beatrice pushed his knife away and looked at him angrily.She then stomped off to her old room.

Beatrice then pushed the door open and walked in.She slammed the door close.She then felt hot tears rushing down her face as she let out little sobs.

Her walls were now a dull color of navy green.She needed to repaint her room.Beatrice then walked to her bed and plopped down,which made dust fly out.

Beatrice coughed and then fanned the dust away.She then sniffed and wiped her nose and tears.The door then opened.

Beatrice looked up at the door and found Jeff walking inside.He then quietly closed the door behind him and walked towards Beatrice,who scowled at him.

Jeff sighed and sat next to her."I'm taking you back home at night"He then suddenly said.Beatrice grinned as her eyes widened."Really!?"She asked.

Jeff nodded."You just can't tell Slenderman,or he won't let me take you"Jeff said."Is it because of Jane?"Beatrice asked curiously."Yeah"Jeff answered.

"Thank you so much Jeff!"Beatrice said happily,grinning.She then suddenly jumped onto Jeff,which made him yelp and fall back onto the bed.

Beatrice suddenly slammed her lips against Jeff's.Jeff's eyes widened.He wasn't expecting this at all.Beatrice blushed furiously.

She then quickly pulled away and got off of Jeff."Sorry..."She whispered,looking down and fiddling with her fingers.Jeff turned a dark shade of pink.

He then quietly got up."It's fine"He said."See you at night"He added.He then walked to the door and walked out.