#2-A Stranger at Home

Ok so I was thinking that this is what Beatrice could look like but in anime version....?
Anyways,i hope you guys really like my book so far!Sorry,it'll get better(I think).Oh and I really like this photo because not everyone is perfect,but to me I think this girl is beautiful.XD

Beatrice quietly headed home back from school.Tears began to run down her face jut like the other day.She was limping a little.

Her damn bullies.

Never leaving her alone.Beatrice wiped her tears away from her bruised eye.She then took a shaky deep breath and stopped herself from crying more.

"It's not over yet slut!"A voice shouted behind Beatrice.Beatrice turned around with her eyes widened.Her bully,a blonde girl with blue eyes stood behind her.

Beatrice was frozen with fear as a crowd followed to watch Beatrice and the bitch Gwen fight.Gwen had an evil smile on her face.

"Come on sweetie.Don't know how to throw a punch?"Gwen said in sarcasm.The crowd of 9th grade students have laughs.This made Gwen grin.

Gwen then took out a small knife from her pocket."Come on Eleanor!Fight me!"Gwen scowled,calling Beatrice by her last name angrily.

"What in the fuck is wrong with you?"Beatrice then asked.everyone made an "ohhh" sound.Gwen narrowed her eyes in embarrassment.

She then tried to swing her knife at Beatrice.Beatrice quickly moved and took a few steps back."FIGHT ME!"Gwen then shouted,her eyes burning in anger.

Beatrice had had enough."Fine"She said in gritted teeth."Don't do it Beatrice"A voice then whispered in her ear.It was a ghost,Anna Marie.

Beatrice for some odd reason wasn't afraid when she had first met her ghost friend Anna Marie.There were actually five other of them.

There was Anna Marie,a 16 year old with pink hair and blue eyes,Steve,a 24 year old that was gay and he had a beard and green eyes,Martha,who was 18 and had black hair and green eyes,George,a 24 year old with a Mohawk and plugs,Samantha,a 16 year old with white hair and green eyes,and lastly,and lastly Scroll(he's known by his last name),a 35 year old with white hair and blue eyes and a beard,AKA the uncle of Samantha and the protectors of all of them.

"The bitch wants a fight,ill give her one"Beatrice murmured,putting her fists up and narrowing her eyes,ready to fight Gwen.She'd give anything to kill Gwen.

"Please,no!"Anna Marie begged,trying to grab Beatrice by the arm,but Beatrice quickly pulled her hand away.

"Come on then,you bitch!"Beatrice shouted at Gwen.Gwen smirked and then began to run towards Beatrice.Beatrice stood her ground and got ready to strike at Beatrice.

But before Gwen got to Beatrice,someone suddenly jumped in front of Beatrice.Jeff.His face was hooded and he had his knife in his hand.

Smile was next to him,but he was in a form of just a normal husky with gray and white fur with blue eyes.

Jeff then swung his knife and slashed half of Gwen's face.Gwen let out a scream and then fell to the ground.Beatrice's eyes widened as she slowly put down her fists.

Gwen then looked up at Jeff,whimpering as everyone gasped.Tears were running down her face.There was a slash on the corner of her lip to her cheek,just like Jeff's.

"Get the fuck away,bitch!"Jeff shouted angrily at Gwen.He then took Beatrice's hand and began to drag her away until they got to the next block.

Jeff then let go of her hand and turned around to look at her."What in the hell were you thinking???"Jeff scowled at Beatrice.

"She didn't leave me alone and I had to beat her up-"

"And didn't your fucking ghost friends try to stop you!?"

Beatrice looked at Jeff angrily."Don't talk about them like that,asswhole!"She shouted.Jeff growled at Beatrice and rolled his eyes.

"Let's just get out of here and get you home"Jeff then growled.Beatrice didn't bother talking to Jeff the whole way back home.

Beatrice then opened the door to her house.She spotted her mother standing and looking up as tears rolled down her face.But she wasn't alone.

She was with a man.

Hey guys!i'm sorry if this Jeff the Killer Fanfiction isn't like the rest of them.I just wanted mine to be a bit different.

Sorry if you don't like.