Chapter Three: Odd Moments

Her face was stunningly beautiful. Bright blue eyes, smooth skin, a perfectly rounded face, and an amazing smile. Woulda been better if she didn't have a knife to my throat.

"Now now now..." she whispered, her voice cutting through me like a knife through warm butter. "What made you think you could get away~?"

I didn't dare move.

She giggled and pressed the knife further against my skin. "It's ok baby, I understand~" Her voice was like a succubus, sickeningly sweet but still horrifying to hear. "Don't wanna be seen with the hooded hunter~"

She had a point. Especially since she killed my brother a few weeks ago. She does this to me so that, to my knowledge, I don't tell anyone it was her. I'm thinking about telling them anyways, death would be a release for me.

"Now, before things get out of hand, let's get you back to the prison. Wouldn't want something bad happening to Tommy, would we~?"

I winced. She knows Tommy is my only friend in this cursed world, and that he's also the only thing I care about anymore. I slowly lowered my gaze and nodded. She smiled and yanked me to my feet.

She giggled like a madman and bashed me over the head with the butt of her knife. I winced and nearly fell into my face, but Dream caught me and held me up.

"Don't worry, (y/n), you won't die. Not as long as I've got something to say about it~"

Then I blacked out.

I had a weird dream of someone with robotic arms and legs, and golden eyes. They wanted to know if I knew what blood type Dream was. I told them I didn't know, why would I? So, the person sighed and walked off, entering a house on the horizon. As the door slammed, I woke with a jolt.

I blinked a few times to clear my head, and looked away from the sun, which was currently glaring into my eyes.

I could hear someone shouting my name, but couldn't pinpoint who. I could also hear metal banging, and I could feel my arms tied around...something. I could hear Dream saying something to my left.

My senses slowly began returning to me and I looked around. First thing I noticed was that I wasn't tied to anything, I was chained to a metal pole. I was also gagged with a cloth and tape. The person screaming my name, actually two people, were Tommy, and oddly enough, Techno, even though the girl hates me.

Dream was smirking devilishly. "I don't care, he's mine, and if you don't want his corpse to be decorating the town, you'll do as I say~!"

I made a strange noise and thrashed a little.

"Oh, look at that, he's awake~!" Dream knelt beside me and pulled my face up by my chin to look at her. "Hello sweetie~!"

I smashed my forehead into hers and she began to bleed. She stumbled backwards and cursed. "Hah...you bitch..."

She raised an axe to kill me, but before she could, an axe plunged itself into the ground, an inch from her foot.