Chapter Six: The Hellish Cyborg

Kybre led us to the front door, and knocked. I drew my broken sword just in case, and Tommy drew his fixed one. I'm jealous.

A weird pig creature opened the door, spotting Kybre and rushing to give him a hug. The sounds it made sounded female, and it had a...ahem...chest, so I'll refer to it as female. She gestured over to us and tilted her head.

Kybre waved and smiled. "They're friendly, I promise, Penny." She nodded and led us inside.

Penny led us to a large open room filled with golden carrots growing in rows of...what is that, brown sand? With faces?

The Pig Creature handed me and Tommy each about 5 carrots, which I ate 2 of quickly. I instantly felt full. Tommy saved four for later and just ate one.

Penny noticed my broken iron sword and armor, and led me to a massive open room, filled with other pig creatures wearing different clothes, all ages, and even some sort of warthog creatures.

She dug around in a chest and gave me some shimmering golden armor, and a shiny new golden sword. I equipped the armor and held the sword. Light, but perfectly weighted. I smiled. "Thank you Penny." She smiled wider then any smile I've ever seen.

"So, why are we here?" I asked, looking around as the many pig creatures began looking at me, making me nervous.

"Wanna be here or in Dream's basement, kid?" Kybre asked, moving a piece of crack black stone and replacing it with the same kind of stone, this one lain with gold. The pig baby nearby squealed happily and hugged Kybre and the rock.

I rubbed my arm. "Good point..."

"Now, if you're gonna be here, make yaself useful and go find us some Gold Ore nearby. There's a large vein in the cliff that way." He pointed to a massive cliff just outside.

I nodded, hefted my diamond pickaxe, and left to find the gold.

"Oh wait! Before ya go!" He rushed over to me and yoinked my pickaxe.

"HEY!" I shouted.

"Ahh shut up, I'm enhancing it ya moron." He said, dipping the head of my pickaxe in some sort of black liquid. When he pulled it out, it shimmered like gold, but still solid black. He handed it back to me. "Netherite. That thing isn't gonna break any time soon."

"Damn, ok." I said in awe, looking down at my new pickaxe and smiling. "Be right back!" I ran off to find the gold.

I stopped at the cliff, which had a sign nearby.

CAUTION: BLOODSTONE CLIFFS. WATCH FOR FALLING NETHERRACK!

I shrugged and got to work mining. The gold I mined was more then I expected, almost 32 gold bars' worth. When I got back, I saw Tommy being surrounded by pigs, the four legged boat looking ones, and nuzzled from all angles. Kybre was just giggling, drinking some sort of orange liquid in a glowing bottle.

"Gotta have some sort of affection with these things if ya wanna survive in the Nether, buddy." Kybre smiled and tossed me another bottle of that orange liquid. "Drink up. We're goin swimmin."