Chapter Four: Not All Heroes Have Arms

Dream yelped and fell over, while I just squeaked and froze in place. Techno ran over and used her own axe to hold Dream down. Tommy rushed over to me and used a pair of shears to cut me free.

"(Y/n), are you alright!?" He asked quickly, checking me for injuries.

I ripped my gag free and coughed. "She's a meanie..."

Tommy chuckled a little. "I know, believe me. Come on, we gotta get out of here. Techno, let's go!" Tommy scooped me up and ran off with me. He was surprisingly strong, yet gentle. Techno shot to her feet and followed us.

A flaming arrow plunged into the now-standing Dream's left leg and made her collapse.

My head was aching and Tommy was refusing to slow down.

He eventually tripped and dropped me on the dirt, a trident slamming into his arm and pinning it to the ground.

I yelped and looked up at the psychotic hooded assassin that was slowly approaching me, giggling like a maniac. I whimpered and backed away slowly, my back eventually touching a tree and blocking me from going any further.

"I...have been waiting...for a YEAR...to finally have you to myself...do you know how much it hurt to see Techno flirting with you? Knowing I couldn't do anything? It stung, sweetie...it stung real bad...however, with her in that trap I made, there's nothing stopping me from just..." she knelt in front of me and pulled her mask off, kissing me deeply. She moaned softly and pulled away, panting deeply before kissing me again.

It was weird. I liked it, but with her? Hell no.

Dream wasn't pulling away this time, not after a while. When she did, she slammed me against the ground and wrapped her hands around my throat, cutting off my oxygen.

I thrashed around violently, clawing at her arms and attempting to beg for her to stop. She wasn't letting go, and my vision was going dark. Just before I passed out, I heard metallic footsteps, and Dream was ripped off and tossed away like a rag doll. I gasped and coughed for air. I looked up at my savior.

Standing in front of me now was a man with his back turned to me, so I only saw his basic features. Rainbow beanie and a matching scarf, a shirt with a night sky and stars on it that seemed to be moving, but that may have just been my head. He seemed to have king gloves that made his arms look like robotic appendages, same with his legs.

The man snarled. "This is how you treat your subjects, tyrant? Like little more then SLAVES!?" His voice had a metallic tint to it.

Dream launched to her feet and pulled out a Netherite Axe, and my savior pulled out an Iron Sword in response. Dream almost laughed. "An Iron Sword? Against Netherite? For real?"

The sword my savior held seemed to shine, indicating it was Enchanted. Dream winced slightly at that and shot my savior in the arm with an arrow. He just ripped it out and tossed it aside. Instead of blood? Sparks.

My savior had metal arms.