(1) Beck

HEADLINE
ACTRESS Y/F/N CAUGHT FIGHTING PAPARAZZI OUTSIDE OF NIGHTCLUB

Alycia sighed as she read the headline that popped up on her Twitter. She knew Y/N probably had a good reason to fight them, but she also knew the actress had recently been struggling with alcohol abuse.

"What's wrong?" Alycia heard one of her co-stars, Colman, ask as he walked over to her.

"It's just a headline about Y/N," Alycia answered while closing her phone. "She fought someone again..."

Colman walked closer to the girl while sighing. "Y/N? The one you worked with on The 100?"

Alycia nodded. "Yeah, until she got killed off the show for her...problems."

Alycia and Y/N had a close friendship in the past. The two met while working on the set of The 100 during season 2, though Y/N's character was killed only one season after Alycia's. Y/N didn't know how to stay out of trouble, and it cost her. The actress had done well for herself in the past, but everyone knew something happened that basically messed up her career, although no one truly knew what had caused it. Not even Alycia.

Colman gave Alycia a sympathetic look. "I always wonder what happened to that girl," He admitted. "I know you two were close before she...changed."

Alycia shrugged. "Everyone wonders what happened to her, trust me. She started coming to set drunk, even if she tried to play it off. I wish I could tell you what happened to Y/N."

Colman placed a hand on Alycia's shoulder. "I know you two were close. If you ever need to talk I'm here."

Alycia smiled toward him thankfully. Truthfully she didn't know what there was to talk about. Y/N fucked up her own career, and clearly had no plans of stopping any time soon. One day the younger girl was just different, and it seemed as if she never looked back. Alycia missed her, but knew there was no way to reconcile the old friendship now. At least, that's what she thought.

*********

Y/N groaned while sitting in the seat of her managers office. She had a major hangover, and the black eye she was sporting certainly wasn't helping. It wasn't like she wanted to fight the paparazzi, but after hearing what he had to say about the people she cared about, she truly didn't care. He brought it upon himself.

"I'll be honest, Y/N," Her manager spoke while staring over at her. "I thought your career was over, but you seem to be lucky."

Y/N raised her eyebrows as he said this. She thought her career was over as well, so hearing she was lucky certainly blindsided her. "What do you mean, Jeff?"

He sighed while opening his emails and turning his computer toward her. "How would you like to have a lead role in Fear the Walking Dead?"

Y/N's eyes widened as he said this. "Like, the show Alycia stars in?"

Her and Alycia had been extremely close before her downfall. She couldn't believe she was being offered a main role in Alycia's tv show.

Jeff nodded while turning the computer back toward him once he realized Y/N wasn't even bothering to read the email. "You'll play Rebekah, aka Beck. According to this your character is hard to read, and only nice toward one person...Alicia Clark."

"Alycia's character?" Y/N questioned. She couldn't believe she was being given this opportunity. "I mean I'd love to, but why me?"

Jeff shrugged. "The casting director as well as the actual director both agreed you are one of the only people in the industry capable of playing Beck."