(2) Together Again

"So basically Beck is living in an underground bunker, with a group of people that at first seem harmless," Y/N was listening as Tara spoke to her. It was her first day on set, and they were talking over a few scenes before the filming process started.

She hadn't seen Alycia since last week at the restaurant, but today they'd be filming a scene together that was their first encounter in the show. Y/N hadn't acted in almost a year, but she couldn't bring herself to feel nervous. These scenes almost sounded like when she'd filmed in Mount Weather, so she was used to the whole bunker vibe.

"As you know your character is closed off, but you instantly find yourself warming up to Alicia," Tara continued, and Y/N nodded as they walked through set. She'd just got done in wardrobe and makeup, though it was a pretty simple task. Her character was just wearing a tank top and pair of jeans, and makeup wasn't really an apocalypse vibe. "First scene is being shot in 10 minutes, I'll see you on set."

Once Tara walked away Y/N sighed, pulling out her phone to scroll through Twitter. After her meet up with Lindsey last week everyone was speculating that she was starring in Walker. They hadn't announced she was joining the Fear the Walking Dead cast, so she just let them continue speculating. All she knew was everyone was ecstatic at the thought of the young actress acting again, which made her happy. She still had an abundance of fans that supported her through everything, which she couldn't be more grateful for.

She'd recently been working on cleaning up her act, and people noticed. She hadn't been seen drinking in public in two weeks, and she came to set today sober just like she promised Jeff and everyone else she would. She was ready to put the past behind her. She could only hope everyone else was as well.

After scrolling through Twitter she turned off her phone, placing it off to the side of set and walking over to where the scene was about to be filmed. It was a large, dimly lit room that was basically empty besides a few tables. She noticed Alycia walking onto the set from the opposite side of the room, and sent the girl a small smile as they walked toward the middle.

"I'm excited to film together again," Y/N said happily as they walked over to each other.

Alycia nodded in agreement, sending Y/N a smile as well. "Yeah, it's going to be great!"

Their conversation was cut short when someone on set asked them if they had their lines down. Y/N quickly threw a thumb in the air, and Alycia laughed but did the same. She then walked over to the opposite side of the room, turning her back toward Y/N for the opening shot.

Once the two confirmed they knew their lines someone out on set yelled, "Scene 1, Take 1, ACTION."

"I heard someone new was down here," Y/N spoke in character, causing Alycia to turn toward her. "You really shouldn't have come here, you know?"

Alycia rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest before beginning to say her lines. "I'm sorry," She said sarcastically. "But I was told I was welcome and that the supplies were plentiful. I don't know who you think you are to tell me anything."

Y/N laughed, walking closer to the girl while pulling a knife from her pocket. Alycia took a step back with a worried look, and Y/N simply ignored her while walking toward a plant in the corner of the room. "Relax, Alicia. I'm just getting some aloe for this burn." Y/N held her arm out, showing a fake burn on her wrist that makeup had done earlier. "Besides, that's not what I meant."

"How do you know my name?" She asked, ignoring the second half of what Y/N said.

The younger actress shrugged while squeezing some of the fake plant onto her burn. "Word travels quickly, and I tend to know it all."