(4) First

"Yes, I'm in Atlanta now. Someone is picking me up from the airport to drive me to the chemistry test," Y/N sighed into the phone as she spoke with Jeff. He was on her ass like always. "I had one drink on the plane but you know flying makes me nervous! No I will not apologi-you know what? I'll let you know how everything goes, bye Jeff."

With that Y/N hung up and went to look at her messages.

Lindsey❤️🧎🏼‍♀️👀:
Good luck, babes! You're gonna kill it. Don't let her get to your head.

Y/N smiled before responding.

Y/N 🏳️‍🌈🧎🏼‍♀️❤️:
Thank you! Don't worry, I won't. I'll let you know how it goes.

Next she opened up her message from Alycia.

Alycia 🦝🙏🏼: Hey, Y/N! Good luck today, can't wait to have you back in Texas.

Y/N🍀❣️: Thanks! I'll be back soon (:

With that Y/N turned off her phone, slipping it into her jacket pocket before making her way toward the airport pick up area. She stopped a few times to take pics with fans, but still managed to get across the airport relatively fast. Once she was there she spotted someone holding a sign with her name, and she quickly walked over to them.

They opened the car door for her, and she thanked them before getting inside. Y/N had been to Atlanta a few times, but still loved watching all the art on the streets as she drove through them. Soon enough she was outside of the set building, and nervously gulped before stepping out of the car. She was greeted by one of the casting directors outside before being escorted into a small room where Kaylee was already waiting for her.

"Y/N!" Kaylee exclaimed excitedly while walking over to the girl.

"Kaylee," Y/N sighed out with a huge smile.

Kaylee quickly pulled Y/N into a hug which the other actress quickly reciprocated. It was nice to see Kaylee again, it had been almost a year since they'd hung out. Things had been awkward between them for awhile, but luckily both girls had moved past it.

Once they pulled away from the hug the casting director spoke up. "I have a feeling there won't be a problem finding chemistry between you two."

Kaylee and Y/N both smiled, nodding in agreement. "I don't think you'll have to worry about that, Clarissa," Kaylee confirmed.

"Well, let's run some scenes and see how it goes then!" Clarissa responded while handing the two girls a random script scene that neither of them had seen yet.

Almost half an hour later they finished the chemistry test, and Clarissa immediately confirmed that Y/N had the part. Both actresses were ecstatic, and decided to head to a restaurant to celebrate.

They chose a rather fancy Italian restaurant, and they fell into conversation easily as they waited for their food to arrive.

"So, gonna tell me what you're doing in Texas?" Kaylee asked.

Y/N shrugged. "Sure, but it's a secret. I joined the cast of Fear the Walking Dead," She explained simply.

"Really? I was obsessed with that show. Guess I'll have to catch up," Kaylee admitted with a small smile.

Y/N nodded. "Guess you will. How's Atlanta been treating you?"

"It's great, I have my own place out here and I really love the atmosphere," Kaylee began to explain. "My only friends really are the cast, but I don't mind. I love them."