After School Special

(Cora and Kaleb's outfits are in the media)

Rebekah had called us a few days ago to let us know that she needed us to go find some kind of professor and she wanted us to bring him to her in Mystic Falls. 

Did I want to return? No, I did not. Mostly because we have Kaleb to take care of now and I don't want him getting hurt in the middle of all the Mystic Falls drama. I know that Kol and I will protect him from everything and everyone, but I just don't want him to be even close to getting hurt.

The only good part about returning to Mystic Falls is that the Mikaelsons will finally be able to meet their nephew that they didn't know they were going to have. It's going to be a lot of explaining once we arrive. 

...

We arrived at Mystic Falls High School with the professor that Rebekah had told us to find. I walked behind Kol with Kaleb in my arms as he slept peacefully.

Kol opened the library doors and peeked his head in. "Sister..." He greeted. "Look at this. You're even worse than Klaus." He says and my interest in what was happening in there peeked. 

I tried to peek my head over his shoulder and saw that Rebekah had more people in there with her. I recognized them to be the doppelganger, the ripper, and a blonde girl that I forgot the name of. 

"Kol. Finally." Rebekah responds. "Where is my lovely sister-in-law?" She asked as she looked at me with a smile. 

I walk past Kol and her eyes widen once she says baby Kaleb in my arms. "Hello, Rebekah." I greeted and she walked over to me confused.

"Who's child is this?" She asks as she looks at him and then looks at Kol and I's smiling faces. "Impossible." 

I shake my head as I smile at her. "Meet your nephew, Rebekah." I say quietly as he stirs in my arms. "We can explain it all later, but he's your nephew." I say.

"What's his name?" She asks with a smile as she runs her hand softly down his small arm.

"Kaleb." Kol and I say. "Kaleb Mikaelson." I finish.

"Isn't he the cutest little thing!" She squeals quietly as she admires her nephew. I look behind her to see the three vampires staring at us with shocked and confused faces. "Okay, well since he's sleeping, I'll hold him later." She says and then she looks back at Kol. "Did you bring me what I asked for?" 

Kol looked behind him and brought in the professor, pushing him forward. Kol placed a kiss on my forehead before continuing to look at the guy in front of us. 

"You must be Shane." Rebekah stated. 

...

Rebekah and Kol had taken the Shane guy somewhere else to get information out of him. Apparently, we were looking for some kind of vampire cure. Interesting.

I was feeding Kaleb as the three vampires sat there silently. I could feel their eyes on me as I fed Kaleb. It was starting to get very irritating. I'm just trying to feed my baby in peace, but these stupid vampires keep staring at me.

"Can I help you?" I ask as I look up to see three pair of eyes on me. "You know, it is very rude to stare and not say anything. Do you have any manners?" I ask rudely. 

I may have been a bit rude. Ruder than I have ever been, but my hormones were all over the place and I am kind of in 'Mommy Mode'.

"I don't understand how you could have a baby." Elena says and I roll my eyes. "You weren't even pregnant when I saw you in Denver. So tell us, how did you and Kol have a baby?"