Bringing Out The Dead

Cora's POV

I opened my eyes and I didn't notice my surroundings. I felt weak and sick. Most likely because I haven't eaten in a while. I wonder what year it is?

I sat up in my coffin and looked for Kol. I want to see my husband. 

"Pleasure to see you again Cora." I looked and saw Elijah beside me. 

"Elijah!" I got out of my coffin and gave him a hug. "Where is Kol? How long have we been sleeping? Can I have some blood?" He chuckled.

"Slow down Cora. Here's some blood to strengthen you." He gave me some blood and I drank it. I was feeling way better than when I woke up.

"Now where is Kol?" 

"Right behind you darling." I turned around when I heard my husband's voice and I jumped in his arms. 

"I missed you so much." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"I've missed you too darling." He gave me a kiss. I tried to deepen it but we were interrupted by Elijah.

"I know you have missed each other but, let's go surprise Niklaus." I looked at him confused.

"Nik doesn't know we are awake?" He shook his head and I saw Kol smirk.

"This will be entertaining. Let's go darling." I looked at him and nodded. We followed Elijah to where Klaus would be. 

.....

"Elijah. Why haven't you left?" Kol and I were listening to their conversation and waiting for our turn to make in appearance.

"Well where are your manners brother? We forgot dessert." I'm guessing Elijah showed Klaus the daggers because Nik sounded scared or surprised. 

"What have you done?" 

"What have you done? See I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises Klaus. We're doing this on my terms." Kol held my hand and we walked into the room to see Klaus standing there. 

"Kol. Cora." Klaus tried backing up and I smirked at his scared face. 

"Long time brother." I waved at Klaus instead of saying anything. I was still mad at him. 

Nik tried to speed towards the daggers but Finn appeared out of nowhere and grabbed one before Klaus could.

"Finn, don't." Finn stabbed Klaus in the hand and he groaned. After being released by Finn, Klaus tried to speed in a different direction but he was stopped by Rebekah. I smiled when I saw her. "Rebekah." Rebekah smiled and stabbed Klaus in the stomach with the dagger.

"This is for our mother."

"You go girl!" Rebekah looked in my direction and smiled at me. Kol stepped forward and held onto Klaus when he stumbled back. 

"You're free to go." I turned when I heard Elijah's voice and I guessed he was talking to the two men that were standing in the room as well. The one with the raven hair walked towards the other one and they both made their way out. "This family business." 

.....

"I like what you've done with the new place, Nik." Rebekah was walking around and I was standing next to Kol. Rebekah grabbed a vase and threw it at a painting, knocking it down.

"I wanted it to be for all of us. A place we could all call home. A place we could all be a family." Klaus sounded sad and I frowned and walked over to him. I put a hand on his shoulder and Kol looked at me weirdly.