Introduction

Leafy's POV
My name is Leafy Evergreen. I have long green hair and green-emerald eyes.

I go to Bfb highschool. I'm not very popular. But what can you do about it?

I live alone with my younger sister, Autumn Evergreen. Autumn has medium orange length hair, and orange-copper colored eyes. We are currently having a bit of trouble paying our bills. 

"LEAFY!"

"Huh?" Pin looked at me. "I was talking to you and then you just spaced out!" Oh yeah, Pin is my best friend. She has red short hair, and black eyes. Pin also has a gray pin that she's been wearing ever since I gave it to her in 3rd grade. She's been with me for my whole life. She's very supportive of me. She also knows about my troubles. I care about her very much.

"Ah, sorry Pin haha" Pin sighs. "Are you okay? You've been spacing out a lot lately." I smile,"Don't worry pin. I'm fine, just haven't gotten much sleep lately." Pin looks at me, clearly concerned for me. "Looking for a job overnight again?" I sigh. She knows me well. "Yes, I just can't find one or one that's hiring. I just can't find time to sleep, I just am stressed and- and—"Pin hugs me. I guess she could tell I really needed a hug at the moment. Pin backs away after she gives me a hug.

"Leafy, just to remind you. If you ever need help just ask me and the others." I look down. Thinking. But I don't want to cause trouble for you. I look back up at pin. "Thanks pin, but I wouldn't want to be a bother for you all" I smile at her. She was about to say something, "but leafy—" The bell cut her off, "Oh! There goes the bell! We are going to be late for our next class if we don't hurry!" I grab her hand and pull her towards the hallway.

Class 101 Mathematics, Class 104 History, Class 108 Science— BINGO! I look back at pin who was behind me who knew I had found the class. I tripped. Pin ran up to me, "Leafy are you alright?!" I rub the top of my head. "Ah, I'm being clumsy today. I'm fine pin" I smile at her. She held a hand out and I grabbed it. As soon as we are about to head in, I realize I didn't have my Science book. "Ah crap." Pin looks at me. Pin had a confused face, "whats wrong?"   I looked up at her, "I forgot my book it's in my locker, I'll go get it head on inside!" Before she could say anything, I ran off to my locker.

...

Not there,

Not there either.

Oh there's my locker!

I ran back towards class. I had my book now and made sure I didn't forget anything else for science. Before I could get in class, I saw someone running this way. I looked the way they were coming and I saw them look at me. They tripped and we both fell. All of their stuff fell. "Ow..A-are you okay?" I opened my eyes, and saw him.

With his Orange and yellow hair, and Amber eyes, I couldn't believe who was in front of me.

Firey Azar.

We haven't spoken in years.

A/N: 560 words, i hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Just to clarify- Azar, is a fire related name, and Autumn Evergreen is evil leafy in BFDIA. More characters will be introduced next chapter.(hopefully)