Close-Call

Leafy's POV

As I step out of the store, I sigh.

It started raining before I left the store. And these bags are somewhat heavy.

Maybe I should've taken Firey's offer.

Oh well. Too Late now.

I walk towards the park, where the side walk is.

A few minutes earlier...

Firey's POV
I can't stop thinking about Leafy... WAIT NO! As a friend of course. Stop thinking about it Firey.

Everyone else was playing the game, when Gelatin looked up,

"Erm..Guys?.." Gelatin said.

"It's starting to rain!" Gelatin panicked.

I was fine since I brought my sweater. As long as it didn't rain that hard, I would be fine.

"Guys there's a Garden Gazebo with a fully covered roof over there!" Coiny Said.

Everyone ran over there and took their things.

I picked up Leafy's stuff and put it with the others. Though I was worried for leafy. She was bringing items, and she could slip.

I walked a bit outside of the area when I stopped after hearing someone call out to me.

"HEY FIREY!" Coiny was out of breath.

"Wow are you that weak you can't even walk a few steps?" I joked.

"HEY...okay maybe. BUT THATS NOT ADMITTING!" Coiny said.

"Anyways... where are you going? Didn't you say you hated water?" Coiny asked.

"I'm going to go look for leafy, she's carrying stuff and she could slip. Maybe she needs help..." I said.

"..Simp." Coiny said.

"Wha- no I am not!"

Coiny laughed. "Im sorry it's the truth! She's very capable of carrying stuff and being careful all by herself. But if you want to make sure go on, you simp."

"Alright. I'll be right back!" I ran forward.

Coiny smiled. "BYE LEAFY SIMP!"

I was embarrassed luckily everyone else was busy with their own business.

"I AM NOT A LEAFY SIMP!" I yelled back before leaving the park.

3rd Person POV

Firey walked over to the street leafy was in, Leafy had texted him the store she was going to in case anything happened.

Firey had to keep moving away his hair from his face.

"Damn it. My gel got removed." Firey sighed.

Firey's bright hair was Ruined by the rain

Firey turned the corner and there he can see the store, sidewalk, and a green haired colored girl. That would be leafy.

Firey Looked down the road and saw a car coming to the sidewalk.

He sighed but then realized the car was heading Leafy's way.

Leafy wasn't looking at the road and instead was zoned out while walking and was about to start crossing the road.

Firey's eyes widened.

He panicked.

He couldn't move.

"LEAFY!"

Leafy Turned her head.

"Firey?"

Leafy said as she started standing in the middle of the road.

"LEAFY LOOK OUT!"

Leafy turned her head and saw the car near her.

Her eyes widened.

Firey had ran from where he was standing and quickly pushed but then grabbed leafy

Firey had ran from where he was standing and quickly pushed but then grabbed leafy. Saving her from almost getting hit by a car.

They were both so shocked about what happened.

Firey sighed. He was relieved that he was able to save his friend.

Leafy turned around and hugged Firey.

They stood there with the bright haired boy with his arms still around the leaf-green colored haired girl.

"Hey Firey?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you let go please?-" Leafy giggled.

Firey blushed in embarrassment. "Ah- Yeah sorry leafy." He took his arms off her.

"Thanks Firey for saving me."

Firey smiled. "Your welcome leafy."

"Why'd you come though?"

"Uhm-" he remembered What Coiny said and blushed. "I just came to see if you needed help."

"Oh!"

"Can I carry the bags?"

"I think I'll carry one and you can carry the other one!"

"Oh alright!"

Leafy looked at him. "Hey Firey?"

"Yeah leafy?" Firey asked.

Leafy Kissed his cheek.

"Just a thank you." Leafy smiled.

Firey was processing what happened.

"A-ah..your w-welcome.." He blushed, and quietly stood there while holding his cheek.

He stood there quietly.

Azar suddenly felt a pull. Evergreen grabbed his hand and pulled him.

Calm down Firey. She's only your friend.

You don't like her.

Pretty sure I don't.

A/N: 692 WORDS! HEY I HAD MOTIVATION! YAY :DD! school is starting September 8th for me so that's soon. I'll try my best getting motivation to upload a video! Also I might change Firey's hairstyle! His hairstyle that I usually use is just to difficult and it just looks bad. But yeah! Have a good day/afternoon/evening/Night! :DD