1. The first encounter

"This is utter bullshit. I give you all fifteen days to plan a proper draft and check all the possibilities and you come to give me this piece of trash...
You seriously expect our company to work on such poorly planned ideas which have no concrete content...
Is this job not enough for you??? Do you need me to replace you with some better employees??? "

All the employees shook their head in 'no'.

"Then goddamit get me this plan properly explored and evaluated before this weekend or place your resignation letters yourself on my table on Monday morning...
Now get lost...... "

All the employees scurried out of their CEO's room as they encountered yet another scary outburst of their boss. Jeon Jungkook was not a rude employer but he absolutely despised insincere and careless work, especially when he has given ample time for something. And today, after being given a fortnight for the project, his managers had presented to him, a poorly explored plan about their prospective product launch. And he was bubbling with anger and annoyance at this moment.

*thud*

He harshly banged on his glass table to release at least some of his anger. But it didn't work that way. So he got up from his chair, grabbed his coat and left the building to aimlessly wander around a bit. Right now that seemed the safest option for his mental health and his employees' job security.

He was walking on the pavement for 15 minutes now, watching the colourfully decorated shops, filled with small pieces of jewellery, street food and cute stuffies. He was not watching in the front when he suddenly felt like he stepped on something small and fluffy. He looked down to see a whimpering, tan brown pup. But before he could pick it up,

"YAH.. YOU BADDIE... CAN'T YOU SEE WHERE YOU ARE GOING... "

.....................................................................

"Taetae, my sweetheart, you're getting late for work baby... "

"Nopie mommy, I called off from work today... "

"And why so.... My little munchkin does not want to work today... Hm?? "

"Baby loves working. But baby wants to spend some time with you, daddy and Tannie today.... "

His lips formed that signature, cute pout of his and his mother could not stop herself from cooing at her son's baby-like actions.

"Then what are your plans for today, kiddo?? "

Mr. Kim also came and joined his family at the living room couch and not long after, Tannie was also pawing on Mrs. Kim's dress.

"Let's take Tannie for a walk after breakie... "

Taehyung had not taken his little pup for a walk since so long because he had an important deadline to meet in his office. Also, he loved roaming around in the sidewalk market and buying small gifts for his loved ones. But his parents could not join him because of an unexpected call from their family friend. So they waved him goodbye for the day and asked him to be careful on the roads.

Taehyung felt giddy seeing all the colourful shops around him. He was carrying Tannie in his arms and looking at the stuff placed on display. As he was pondering about what to buy for his parents and Jiminie and Jinnie hyung, Tannie suddenly jumped out of his arms and started running towards the road.

"No Tannie stop, please stop my baby.... Stop, stop, please..."

Taehyung ran after him at full speed, afraid that a car might run over his little pup. But he suddenly saw a black clothed man stepping on Tannie, making him whimper in pain. His blood boiled at the sight and before he could comprehend his words, they blurted out of his mouth.

"YAH.. YOU BADDIE... CAN'T YOU SEE WHERE YOU ARE GOING... "

Jungkook looked up to see a huffing, young male, about 25 years old. He had beautiful black locks, sticking at his forehead due to sweat and bread cheeks, puffy and rosy red due to physical exertion. His glare was so soft that it looked like a 5 year old child was puffing in anger.

"Knock some sense of direction into your dog, kid.... "

He answered with his usual sass. But that seemed to infuriate the owner of the pup who ducked down to lift the pup and blowed at his injured paw.

"My little baby.. Does it hurt a lot??? Let's go to the vet..... She will take the owwie away..."

Taehyung turned towards him with a glare and

"I'll deal with you later, you rude devil... "

With these words, he stuck his tongue out at the blank faced man before turning around to take Tannie to the vet.

And let's not talk about the very, very little skip of the cold CEO'S heartbeat when he looked in the boy's deep and beautiful eyes. He coughed and huffed to get rid off the slightly tantalizing feeling that he felt in his entire body when the cute, no I mean, childish boy stuck out his red tongue. Not that he focused on the tongue, he's just saying....

......................................................................

Tell me how is it. Please leave comments so that I know that you're enjoying the story or any other suggestions that you have.