11. The sparks...

Jungkook walked down the stairs to get a jug of water. Taehyung, in the meanwhile, was in the bathroom, changing into his night clothes and getting ready for the night. Ever since he had started his own business, the first few months had been hectic. But his husband had not stopped supporting him for even a moment. He knew he could rely on his husband for experience as well as confidence. He opened the bathroom door, only to find the bedroom empty.

Jungkook walked into the room and watched as Taehyung applied the moisturizer all over his arms and face. He placed the jug on the night table and got under the duvet. He waited for his husband to get beside him. As Taehyung slid in the bed beside him, he immediately clasped his arms around his husband's petite waist and stroked his sides. Taehyung was washed over with peace and warmth as he felt Jungkook's hands softly creep under his night shirt, drawing circles on his waist and his back.

But as Jungkook stroked the small of his back and his finger traced the dip of his spine, he heard a sharp intake of breath from Taehyung. His hands stilled in the same position as he processed the reaction from his husband. He leaned down to look at his face, but Taehyung buried his face into Jungkook's chest and left a long kiss on his neck. So instead of removing his hands, he pulled Taehyung closer and continued caressing his waist and stomach. Taehyung was soon lulled into a deep sleep, enjoying the soft touch of his husband on his bare skin. Jungkook also kissed his forehead and his cheek and closed his eyes, entering into dreamland soon.

........................................................................

As Jungkook kept on stirring the curry in the pan, he felt Taehyung place his cheek against Jungkook's back and tighten his arms around his torso. In the last few days, both the boys had noticed how they had become more touchy and clingy towards each other. Jungkook had kiss his forehead or cheeks every now and then, but his gaze would travel downwards many a times. Similarly, Taehyung also had bury his face in Jungkook's neck and peck or nuzzle against his skin very often. Everytime Jungkook came near to him or touched him, Taehyung would feel a spark, a sizzling excitement run down his spine, his stomach filled with a sensational warmth. Jungkook would also feel a certain excitement in his body, a rush of adrenaline, everytime he touched Taehyung. He would want to get more and more of the soft skin. They both knew what they were feeling, where all these feelings were leading them. But both of them were nervous to word their feelings. Jungkook felt that Taehyung might still not be ready to take such a big step with him. Whereas Taehyung did not know how to initiate the consummation. He knew Jungkook was holding back because of him. And he appreciated Jungkook's concern a lot. But he wanted it, he wanted to be with his husband, as intimately as possible.

........................................................................

It was nearly 10 pm. They both had had their dinner and were relaxing on the couch, discussing about their day. Taehyung was playing with Jungkook's fingers and Jungkook had his head placed on Taehyung's shoulder. They sat nested into each other, cocooning each other in their warmth.

"Kookie, Chuseok is next month. We will be gathering in emma appa's place. "

"Hmmmm... I know... The company declares a two day off on Chuseok every year. "

"What do you think about the gifts?? "

"Didn't think about them yet... What do you say?? "

"Emma loves porcelain pieces. And appa loves old songs. So I was planning to gift them a porcelain vase and a collection of old music. For Dasom unnie, I was thinking of a scented oil lamp, they usually help in sleeping. Unnie overworks herself a lot. So they'll help her... For eomma appa (Jungkook's parents), you suggest something.. "

"Will think about it. I love your ideas for emma appa. Unnie will also love her gift, she loves lavendar scent. "

"Let's head to bed Kookie. Its getting late. Come on.... "

Taehyung was leaning down to kiss Jungkook's head, while Jungkook was moving up to look at his husband. But they both stilled when they noticed the closeness between their lips. Their lips were just a few distance apart, any slight movement from either of them would have made their lips touch. Suddenly the air between them turned hot and sparks flew between them. Jungkook slowly moved his hands to rest them on Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung also did not notice when his hands were wrapped around Jungkook's neck. He felt Jungkook peer in his eyes, asking for his permission. As Taehyung felt his breathing become heavier, he softly nodded at his husband's unspoken question.

Both of them felt a fire light up in their bodies as their soft lips met each other's. For a few moments, no one moved. They kept their lips attached, just relishing in the softness of the touch. Jungkook soon moved his lips to feel Taehyung's lips, slowly but steadily, capturing his mouth in his. Taehyung reciprocated his actions with equal excitement. Their bodies hummed with a pleasant burn when Jungkook swiped his tongue against Taehyung's lips, asking for permission to be let in. Taehyung parted his lips and Jungkook's tongue was soon exploring the hot but sweet cavern of his husband.

Jungkook's hands moved downwards, gripping his husband's waist tightly, while continuing his ministrations with a passion. Taehyung let out a deep moan when he felt pleasure shoot down his spine. The warm, soft tongue feeling his entire mouth, the soft hands under his shirt, keeping a gentle but strong grip on his waist. His hands tugged Jungkook's locks softly, making him groan in his mouth. They were inhumanely close to each other, hardly a needle's gap between them, yet they craved this nearness again and again.

As their lungs started burning for breath, they slowly pulled away from each other. Jungkook placed feather light kisses on his jaw, throat and his neck. As his lips landed on Taehyung's neck column, he started sucking and kissing on the various spots. Taehyung could not help himself, he let out sinful moans, all the while gripping Jungkook's shoulders tightly. Taehyung's deep moans sounded like music to Jungkook's ears, he could not help but to suck on his neck harder. Just as Taehyung thought things could not go further, an involuntary loud moan slipped past his lips when his husband sucked on a particular spot. Jungkook smiled against his skin and kept on nibbling, sucking, licking and kissing the spot, until he saw the spot painted in purple reddish hues.

He lifted his face from Taehyung's neck and looked at his husband. He looked absolutely breathtaking with his sweaty forehead, closed eyes, red cheeks and swollen, parted lips. As Taehyung opened his lidded eyes slowly, Jungkook pulled him into his arms and placed a long kiss on the side of his head.

"Let's head to bed Tae.... "

His heart swelled in happiness as Taehyung stood up still wrapped around him. Jungkook gently lifted him in his arms and walked to their bedroom. He knew that in the coming days, things would escalate further. And knowing that Taehyung trusted him with his body and soul, made him feel lucky. He felt proud of himself for being his husband's comfort.

As he laid down on the bed, holding his husband in his arms, he felt a soft pair of lips on his neck and a sweet whisper of 'goodnight Kookie' from his husband. He tightened his hold on him, bringing him closer to himself and slept peacefully, his world safely tucked in his arms.

........................................................................

I'm sorry for being missing for so long. Today I got freed from my classes earlier. So I updated this book.

Hope you all are happy and healthy petals.

Goodnight angels.. I love you all... 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜