5. Marriage ceremony...

The marriage venue and the guests were all ready to witness the tying of knots by the two souls. The place was filled with a wave of positivity and happiness. Nothing negative seemed to be hollering anywhere near their lives. While both the boys were ready to take such an important step with each other, none of the two could ignore the way thousands of butterflies danced in their stomachs. Both the boys were in different changing rooms, all dressed up and ready to brace the day.

Jungkook stepped out of his dressing room, dressed up in a white shirt paired with black dress pants and a black suit. The boy's look screamed of elegance and dominance. He had his characteristic cold stone face pulled up, taking long strides towards the central stage.

He walked to the stage and immediately got pulled in a conversation with his friends and family

He walked to the stage and immediately got pulled in a conversation with his friends and family. Since Taehyung had wished for an intimate ceremony with their dear ones only, no unknown guests or formal people were invited for the function. From the Jeon's side, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, Dasom, Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung were attending the marriage. From the Kim's side, Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Jin hyung and Jimin hyung were attending the wedding. The whole aura of the ceremony was homely, like a carefree, cheerful congregation of the families to give blessings to the soon-to-be-weds.

"Taebear, are you all ready?? Everyone's waiting for you bubba... "

"Yes mochi hyung. Call eomma and appa here. I will walk down with them. "

"Ok bear... "

Taehyung had decided to walk down the aisle with both of his parents because both of them had been very special to him. He had always kept both of his parents a part of everything he did and this time too it would be no different.

So as the doors of the hall opened up with a beautiful song playing in the venue, Mr. and Mrs. Kim walked down the aisle with Taehyung between them holding each of their arms. He was clad in a white shirt, dress pants and coat and looked like an ethereal angel. His innocence and purity added a touch of its own to the beauty of the boy and made him look angelic.

Everyone stared in awe at the beautiful boy

Everyone stared in awe at the beautiful boy. But the most memorable sight was when the cold facade of a certain boy dropped in an instant and his eyes were filled with admiration and adoration for a certain angelic person. Although Jungkook was quick to snap out of his magical trance, the soft gaze in his eyes did not leave Taehyung's face. As the Kims handed their son's hand in his, he noticed a slight pinkish hue spreading on his soon to be husband's bread cheeks.