13. The jealous Taeger...

Taehyung and Jungkook were getting dressed up in their formal attires for the party. One of the CEOs in South Korea was throwing a big party to celebrate his wedding reception and both the husbands were invited. Jungkook, because he was himself the CEO of a big corporation and Taehyung, because his firm was growing exponentially and he was the talk of the corporate tables. Both the boys were finishing up dressing. Jungkook wore a classic black and white three piece suit. And Taehyung was dressed in an all white turtleneck and pants.

As Jungkook walked down the stairs, he saw his husband already waiting with their car keys at the doorstep.

"You look beautiful.... "

Jungkook's compliment made Taehyung blush and smile softly, uttering a 'thank you'. Jungkook leaned forward and placed his lips on Taehyung's forehead before whispering 'you drive and I will rest'. Taehyung laughed at this because he knew that his husband had no interest in such parties. He abhorred putting any efforts in communicating with these people or dressing up for such parties and usually declined such invitations. But since this was the first time he was visiting with his husband, he was ready to bear with it.

........................................................................

Jungkook was busy talking to some of the other businessmen when he suddenly noticed the absence of his husband. Taehyung had been engaged in conversation with a group of investors who were interested in his firm. But when Jungkook glanced at the group now, his husband was not there.

His annoyance increased a notch again. This party had turned out to be much more annoying than he first thought. Ever since Taehyung had been pulled away in other conversations, women had been swarming around him and talking about nonsensical things. He had been so pissed at how many women he had shooed off in the last one hour.

"Hello Jungkook... How are you??? "

Here we go again... Please Tae, where are you???

"Good evening Mrs. Song. I'm doing good. How are you???? "

"No need to be so formal with me Jungkook. You can call me Mirae. "

Jungkook let out a quiet sigh because he knew the direction in which this conversation would go. He had been asked to call women by their first names so many times this evening and it always ended up with them flirting with him. He was seriously pissed at this point. He was shocked of how everyone here knew he was married, they knew his husband was here and yet they would hit on him.

Jungkook rubbed his forehead as the lady kept on going with her random talks and flirtatious comments. But when she stepped too near to him and kept a hand on his chest, he froze with wide eyes.

"This suit looks really good on you Jungkook. Black really suits you, it shows your real self - hot and strong. "

An unfamiliar touch on his body felt so foreign and uneasy when he only craved his husband's soothing touch on himself. He abruptly moved back letting her hand hanging in mid-air and showed a blank face.

"I would really appreciate it Mrs. Song if you kept your hands to yourself. My husband would not appreciate such gestures. "

"Come on Jungkook-"

"It's Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Song. Just because your husband is an important director in my company, I have tolerated your conversation. But anything further would seriously irk me and my husband. "

"We can go somewhere else, you know. Taehyung won't notice with how busy he is. "

"No Mrs. Song. I am never busy enough to not have my eyes on my husband. "