Yukihira, Soma

5:30 a.m , April 12, 2022
Yukihira woke up to his alarm clock ringing loud as ever-be, he got up and grab his towel and took a shower after that he took a toothbrush and toothpaste and starts brushing his teeth then he goes to his closet and wear his Yukihira Diner clothes  but after he wears his clothes his phone rang.

Soma's POV
I took a shower and I brushed my teeth and wear my Yukihira Diner clothes then my phone rang, it was a message from dad,

Hey Soma its me Joichiro Im informing you that Im going back to Japan on May 15, 2022 I hope to see you soon bye Love you.😘🤗😃😉

What
Dad
Why
What time?
And where are you?
Hello?
HELLO
HELLO
HELLO
😞

Sigh* I sometimes hate my father for sending important messages and doesn't reply any questions I have but I still love him, I need to go maybe I'm late.
END OF SOMA's POV

5:50 a.m
Soma left his home and got his scooter 🛵 and drives  off to totsuki academy its was still early but for him it was not because it was just habit of him. Soma arrived at Tostuki academy with no hassle along the way, then he grab his things and went to his classroom where he met his good friend Takumi Aldini.

"Hey Soma, good morning" Takumi said
"Good morning" Soma replied
"Yeah but still early, why?".
"Its just a habit of mine"
"Hmm....ok if you say so, and by the way its still early so you want a walk with me in the hallway?"
"Sure"
"Ok!"

Yukihira Soma and Takumi Aldini walk a bit in the hallway and talk a lot of things and some laughter and anger but when they came across Erina Nakiri with her assistant Hisako the atmosphere change to a dark aura of Erina and Hisako.
Soma's POV
Takumi and I just walking while talking but we came across Erina my rival/my crush but I still hate her for being rude to my dishes but I like her too because of her cute face I just don't know what to say to her how I feel for her, then Takumi whispered through my ear saying "Soma I know that you have a crush on Erina so dont worry and tell her how you feel I'll take care of Hisako, ok?"  I was nervous when Takumi whispered in my ear Im just scared but I'll try.
END OF SOMA's POV

ERINA's POV
Hisako and I were just heading to our classroom but then we stubble across Yukihira Soma, I hate every little of him but he's a but cute but I HATE HIM, and so Takumi walked in front of Hisako and whispered to her about something that I can't hear it but just some whispers, Im curious.
END OF ERINA's POV

Takumi's POV
I walked in-front of Hisako and whispered to her ear "Hey Hisako I know that you half hate me but can you do me a favor as a friend pls?"
Hisako responded back saying that  she will not do my favor i asked  again  "Please Hisako" "N and O" Hisako replied,  I prepared this might happen so  I bribe her so that she will accept it "Hisako I'll give you $100 yes or no?" "Never!" I sighed I'll I have no choice to tell her the truth.
END OF TAKUMI's POV

Hisako's POV
Takumi began walking towards me to my ear and whispered to me that he has a favor to ask and in reply I said "No" then he tried to bribe me just $100 for a favor I mean its a little amount but still, off course its "No" then he told me that. "Soma will try to confess to Erina, Hisako let you friend Soma confess the love of his life, are you in or not?" After hearing what Takumi whispered to my ear, I m stuck in dilemma of helping Soma or not?, I cant decide!.
END OF HISAKO's POV

While Takumi and Hisako keep whispering, Soma walks up to Erina and whispered yo her about "Umm... I know you hate me but you want to walk back to class....with...me?"

ERINA's POV
I couldn't understand what Takumi and Hisako are whispering about but Soma walk up to me and whispered that he wants to walk with me back to class. After  I heard those words from Soma my head went red blush like hell, I decided that to walk with him so that I know him more, aaaaaaaa! I hope he doesn't notice my red head face.
END OF ERINA's POV

SOMA's POV
I wanna walk walk with Erina to the classroom because not only we are classmates but I also want to know her more as a person.
END OF SOMA's POV

And so Erina did not reply what Soma asked for but eventually Soma cant take it anymore and just grab her hand and run through a restricted kitchen/working in progress then.....

*Erina* *Soma*

Soma! Why did you do that?!.
Sorry... sorry but I just want to talk about something privately to you.
And what is it?.
Erina I know that you hate me for being rude, disgusting, weird  and many more to your eyes and hat my dishes that served to you but for weeks, days yesterday and now I....I..I
I what?
I love you!, I love you so far many days since the day we first met on passing me in Tostuki or not I've kept to is feeling to you, only you in my heart because you're beautiful, cute, perfectionist but sometimes your rude to me but I still cherish you more than any girl who I've met, so can y out be my girlfriend?
What?!
Hm?
You idiot, you're such an idiot who's thought that I wold say yes to your confession only a girl will accept you but not me.
What?
Hahahaha Soma Im sorry but not sorry
Bye Yukihira diner, idiot Soma!
———————————————————————————
6:30 a.m
After Erina left the kitchen, Soma was still in shock of what Erina told him all those mean things. Came from the love of his life, Soma started tearing up  from his eyes he then wiped the of and head to his classroom to start learning. He then met Takumi and other classmate of his all sitting and waiting for the teacher.

The teacher came to the room and the pupils greeted to her but before the teacher replied the greeting an announcement can be heard around the whole school/academy "Attention, Attention Yukihira Soma please proceed to the principals office immediately. I repeat Yukihira Soma please proceed to the principals office immediately thank you."  Yukihira said the teacher "you should go" in reply "thank you".

Soma walked to the principals office to discuss something that doesn't understand why
*Senzaemon* *Soma*

*bows* Good morning sir, why did you called me here?
Ah yes Yukihira Soma Im here to inform you something important.
And what is it sir?
Don't call me "sir" just call me "Director"
Ok Director
Ok, So the message I'm about to give you, Yukihira Soma is that Im going to New york. April 15, 2022 morning for only 3 weeks and when Im gone, I want you to take care of my grandchildren Erina & Alice Nakiri.
Facial expression of Soma😳
And so are you in or not?
But Director Im not quite close to Erina or Alice why did you picked me?
True, but I saw you on the cctv cameras at the academy you were with Erina and hold her hand so in my conclusion you are quite close with Erina.
But...but...but...
No buts. Ok If you don't want to look out for my grandchildren Im going to expelled you to school including your Yukihira Diner.😏
Ok but are you blackmailing me Director?
Yes I am
SOMA's POV
I were just talking to the Director about taking care of his grandchildren and if im not going to participate im going to be expelled and take down my family diner. I guess i have no choice.
END OF SOMA's POV

So Soma im seeing you at April 15, 3:40 pm in my office, You may go.
Ok Director thank you. *bows*

To be continued