(--)

After Asahi surrendered by the authorities, Nakiri Erina was held at the nearest hospital to check on her of any signs of  injuries that could be checked through X-ray and CT scanning.

Nakiri Erina's Family and other people related to her have already been informed what happened to her.

Yukihira Souma as well as Nakiri Alice and Arato Hisako are trying to recall her memories of them.

Nakiri Erina still doesn't recognize her friends and her bodyguards as well as her family.

(8:34 a.m.)(Alice)

Alice's POV
Its already over a week in the hospital and just waiting for result of the full body check and I'm so tired due to the fact that I have to wake up at 1:00 a.m. just to look at her.

I'm so bored today...hmm let me take a selfie 📱 "yaay"
"Let me post it at social media....and post. Wow! 1,030,456 views Im impressed."

End of Alice's POV

As Alice kept looking at her phone she heard a knock on the door. "Enter!" she said. "Hey it's me, umm Alice did..." Yukihira Souma said. "What Souma?" "Yes u-um did you post anything on social media or any source to let the public know where are we?" He said. "Yes! And look its over a million of views" she said with a smile on her face. "You did what?!"

Yukihira just sighed "Alice good luck at the interview" he said while putting his hand on Alice's shoulders. "Why?"
"You know why....now come follow me" "ok" she just noded and followed him.

They both walked through a room and once they entered that room all cameras came flashing📸  also they see Hisako and Mark also Carla in each seats in the stage.

They both bow and sat down, all reporters raised there hands and  Yukihira pointed one reporter. "U-um sir why is Nakiri Erina in a hospital?" the reporter said. "The reason why she is in here because we want to ensure her health from what happened to her before" he said, he pointed another reporter. "What do you mean 'happened to her before'?" the other reporter said. "Is because she was kidnapped" Souma said. "Ok next question" Souma said.

"Who kidnapped her?"  "U-um...." Souma said of anxious but Mark replied "It is confidential, next question" another reporter asked a question. "If Nakiri Erina is here what are her sickness or injuries?" 

"The doctors believe that she lost her memories to her friends, family and other people related to her, we also believe that the suspect lied to her of 'there in a relationship of husband and wife' further investigation are still in progress" Carla said. "What time and location she was brought in by the kidnappers?" one reporter said. 

"No comment on that" Mark said in reply.  "Can Nakiri Erina talk?" another reporter said. "Yes, my Cousin can still talk and she is still normal...b-but she cant remember...us" Alice said. "What is the reason for Nakiri Erina lost her memories?" "We believe amnesia drugs/amnestic was put on her" Carla said in reply. 

"Ok everyone lets end here for today" Yukihira said with relief. "Yukihira Souma, do you have a relationship with Nakiri Erina?!" reporter said. "No comment" he said in reply. "But sir the picture...." she let him see the picture through her phone. "What..."

Yukihira Souma was shock to see that a picture of Nakiri Erina and Yukihira Souma kissing...and the headline saying 'Yukihira Souma and Nakiri Erina in a relationship?!'  Souma couldn't believe what he saw and he gave back the phone to her and said "No comments"with a serious expression

(Totsuki Academy)(9:00 a.m.)

The academy had their break for only 1 hour and have their free time, some students were shock to see the latest reports that morning, and a broadcast channel live in Totsuki Academy suddenly pop up in every TV and online live on social media.

"Good morning to everyone at the Totsuki Academy, we are live and broadcasting on our social media page and on TV screens on channel 12.

For our Latest reports for today are, Nakiri Erina in a hospital and taking medical treatments, Press briefing on the reason why Nakiri Erina is in a hospital and taking Q&A from Yukihira Souma, Nakiri Alice and Arato Hisako also including Lieutenant Mark and Captain Carla from the security team.  Yukihira Souma, and Nakiri Erina are in a relationship?! What?!

Live from the press briefing at (hospital name) now tell us Otomo what happened to Nakiri Erina the God tongue?"

"Yes from the press briefing earlier, Yukihira Souma including Hisako and Alice and from the security team, they answered some questions from the public.

The reason why Nakiri Erina was in this hospital is because 'to ensure her health from what happened before' Yukihira Souma said and all of this happened because she was kidnapped by unknown suspects but the authorities have already taken the suspects in custody, further investigation are still ongoing" Otomo said.

"Ok what are sickness or mental health or injuries that Nakiri Erina has shown in the test?" He said.  "Hmm..the only problem they found through scanning is 'The doctors believe that she lost her memories to her friends, family and other people related to her, the authorities also believe that the suspect lied to her of 'there in a relationship of husband and wife'  Otomo replied. "Ok so when will Nakiri Erina go back to school?"  "I just talked to the doctors of Nakiri Erina and they said it will be tomorrow morning"

"Ok ty, now next up Cris can you tell us what are the comments of Yukihira Souma and Nakiri Erina from this picture?"  "Yes from the picture taken it was 3 days before, it was on a hospital bed with Nakiri Erina and Yukihira Souma kissing...the publisher on this is still unknown, the authorities found a hidden camera on the room fo Nakiri Erina but there is still no comments on this" Cris said.  "ok ty Cris"

"Now for future event in the Academy are, cooking festival, Moonlight desserts and Fast food cooking  all to be served to the public. There is still no date when these 3 festivals will be held and its goals" Mike said.

Thats it for its morning news..I'm Mike with Cris and Otomo and we will see you next time"

After that short news report for the morning, a lot of gossip about Erina and Yukihira and many more, and knce again they all came back to their classes and kitchens.

Third person

After their briefing about Nakiri Erina and Erina doing their regular checking, Yukihira came back to the academy to catch up on missed lessons and many more except for Hisako and Alice, they both stayed until she could be dis-charge from the hospital.

While everything went ok it's not quite good with Asahi,
Asahi was put to interrogation with the military and other police officers to discuss about the reason why kidnapping Nakiri Erina, killing over 50+ personnel at the Nakiri Mansion.

Then everything turn black and just darkness to be seen for Yukihira "aaa! What, everything was a dream......?........but it looks so real" Yukihira Souma said in confusion.