Asahi

8-10 p.m. Polar Star, Totsuki Academy

A/N: Guys, I'm sorry for uploading this chapter too long, because of personal reasons and there's a new member of the family and a ton of problems but I wont stop there, Be safe and stay healthy. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Megumi: That's all it said but....

Ryōko Sakaki: But?

Megumi: but. There's nothing more.

Fumio Daimidō: Let him be, it's just like what Joichiro did.

Meanwhile at Asahi....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8-10 p.m. (UNKNOWN), (UNKNOWN)

Asahi and the rest of his team have just landed on a helipad to an unknown place.

Only Erina Nakiri could hear are some waters but still she cant fully open her eyes because she was knocked out because she tried to slap Asahi so she tried to defend her self...but not only the waters she could hear.

She could also hear Asahi and other people's voice talking, blah blah blah but she what caught her attention was "Take her to the amnestic room, make sure she forgets everything" said by Asahi in reply "Yes boss" said by the doctor.

THE BOAT

As Erina Nakiri kept thinking what will happen to her she thought to her self about "amnestic" all she knew about it,  is that to forget her memories as she kept thinking and thinking, she was held in a room and was tied up on handcuffs in a hospi...

As Erina Nakiri kept thinking what will happen to her she thought to her self about "amnestic" all she knew about it, is that to forget her memories as she kept thinking and thinking, she was held in a room and was tied up on handcuffs in a hospital bed.

As Erina Nakiri kept thinking what will happen to her she thought to her self about "amnestic" all she knew about it,  is that to forget her memories as she kept thinking and thinking, she was held in a room and was tied up on handcuffs in a hospi...

After 1 an hour stuck and tied up on a bed, the door was opened and a man wearing a PPE suite and drag long with a cart full of strange liquids and a needle then that man filled the needle up with the amnestic drugs. Then he put it on Erina's right shoulder but for her she couldn't resist because her other arm wouldn't reach to the other arm due to the hand cuffs but then she could see blurry things after that blackout

Meanwhile at Yukihira.

Yukihira Soma and the rest of them went to a bar but the looks of it there were a lot if people drinking/party and Mark said to them "Guys I know its loud and crowded follow me to the mens bathroom there we will head out"
after hearing those words the four of them just nodded and followed Mark.

Mark and the rest of them made it to the mens bathroom but the 2 girls Alice and Hisako doesn't want to go in (you know why) but Mark said "Girls I know its the mens bathroom but thats the only thing we could enter through our HQ so please just hold it in ok?"
and the both of them just agreed and followed and they all saw a man standing on the side peeing in the stalls but then Mark cam to him and whispered "code: 505 emergency" (505 emergency is code that they need medical and tight security immediately that I made) then that man pressed a button for flushing but for some reason it opened a door that looks like a elevator.

To be continued