(Chapter: 11)

her phone vibrates; she then grabbed her phone from her pockets; a pop-up on the screen showed up; It said's 'come to my office's we need to talk.' Nakiri Erina read the message; she got shocked because she never receives a message's from her mother.

She's the least's favorite family member of the Nakiri family.

why is Mother wanting me to go to her office at the night? should I ignore it or not?

She asked herself and just kept thinking... Another message from her mother again saying 'come to my office immediately Nakiri Erina.'

What she wants me there now?! 

Then Nakiri Erina texted her back saying 'Coming, be there in a second.'  she then reached to her bedroom door; twisted the handle, and walked through the hallways at the NAkiri Mansion. After 5 minutes of walking, she reached her mother's office; she then knocked on the door. There was a reply from the other side of the door saying 'come in.' Nakiri Erina twisted the door handle and was greeted by her mother with her assistant Anne standing at her right side holding a tablet.

"Ah! there's my dau- there's Erina" Mana Nakiri said. "What do you want from me?" Nakiri Erina said to her. "Sit down... Anne makes green tea for the both of us" Mana looked at her assistant; Anne began making the green tea. "Just tell me why did you call me?" Erina said looking at her mother's eyes, for Nakiri Mana she let out her glare. "Well... let's talk about things for your... future," she said after Anne place both green teas to the both of them; Anne then left Nakiri Mana's office and head straight home.

"What about my future?" Erina asked. "For your future but also the Nakiri Family," Mana replies with a smirk on her face. Erin noticed that her mother is planning something that isn't good or does not agree with her discussions. "Well, let's talk it about outside." She said to Erina while standing up from her chair and headed towards the door of the room. "Bu-" Erina was cut off by Mana by her death glare if Nakiri Erina doesn't follow.

Nakiri Erina has no choice but to follow her mother outside. They walked through the hallways; stairs. They then arrived outside. Out in the garden area of the Nakiri Mansion, it has all the types of vegetables and fruits to be grown; including flowers.

they both walked in the pathway. "So, regarding of your future... We're going to talk about your date with Asahi." Erina began to widen her eyes in shock. "Bu-" before she could finish mana interrupted her. "Erina be useful!" She yelled at Erina. "But mother! I decided to find my lover, not you controlling me!" Erina yelled back saying her statement. "Nakiri Erina... Don't tell me that you found your love-" "No! but still" Mana and Erina ended up in a fight for 3 minutes then they ended up with Nakiri Erina leaving. "ERINA... IT'S NOT FOR YOU BUT FOR US!" mana yelled but it cant be hatred by Erina because she's out of range from her sound.

*

IT was another morning wherein Nakiri Erina woke up in a mess from what happened last night; She checked her phone for the time, then realize that she will be late for school, but luckily for Arato Hisako for preparing everything for her in a situation like this. It took her 5 minutes to take a bath then wore her school clothes then head to the Academy which takes about a 3-5 minute drive. While going there Hisako began telling her about the schedules for today "Alright ma'am for 12:34 p.m. the Elite-Ten council will discuss the status at the academy especially new people coming to school which might change everything... For later this afternoon at 3:45 p.m. you are going to Director, Senzaemon's office to talk about some private things with him which It doesn't tell." Hisako read everything from her list. "That all?" She asked. "yes, ma'am," Hisako replied to her question.

Their car stopped, and Nakiri Erina including Arato Hisako got of their vehicle and went to the school building. As both of them kept walking until they made it to Erina's classroom. "Hisako, you can go" She instructed. "Yes, ma'am." Arato Hisako left Erina at her side and went to her class. While Nakiri Erina was seated in the front row seat, there were a lot of people who came to her classroom but she didn't find Yukihira Souma. After 5 minutes of waiting, the teacher came but Yukihira Souma didn't she was disappointed.

All classes ended for the day, everyone was tired throughout cooking all the time but for Nakiri Erina she was a bit disappointed to not see Yukihira Souma. Not because she has a relationship with him but with chemistry when they are both cooking. Even though they always ended up in a fight, they could pull out a far more dish than the Elites.

Nakiri Erina walked to the parking lot to meet Hisako Arato and her driver, as she was walking at the stairs, her phone vibrated she checked her phone, and a text message pop-up saying "If you have feelings for someone, I'm looking forward to a drink with him." Erina was frustrated she quickly ran to her car and drove off.

While she was sitting in her car she kept thinking what will she gonna do? if she doesn't obey her mother, what will happen to her? will she live in the streets and begging?!

5 minutes went by she got home safely, opened the doors at the entrance, and came to see Anne at the front door. "Nakiri Mana has been waiting for you miss Erina," Anne said while bowing. "What does she want? another cup of tea?!" Erina shouted.

"Erina!" Mana's voice can be heard she looked at her eyes on the second floor, they came eye to eye just like an attack on titan lightning. "Don't ever dis-respect Anne!" she added. Everything was silent for 5 minutes but then Erina spoke. "What do you want this time?" "Well, I'm inviting you to dinner with a classified chef whom your father knows a lot about him, and talk about your marriage," Mana told. "Sure, I'm happy to do so." Erina says sarcastically "And by the way, he has also a son, who also cooks well" Mana stated.

At that moment Nakirii Erina was confused, that her father has a connection with that unknown chef which she wanted to know before her parent's only liked the chef who has great dishes and taste including the meaning which none of the chefs she knows would fit their expectations.

She walked to their dining area which has a long table, there were only the three of them sitting ... It has lighted candles, glass wines, and high plating minutes went by the main course was served. "Soo, your wedding date will be 2 months from now"

To be continued