More Explanations

Percy

"Lady Hecate?" I said. The name sounded extremely familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it.

"Remember Hazel told us she met her at crossroads while we were...down there," Annabeth muttered.

My heart race quickened and my breathing hitched when Annabeth mentioned being down there. But I did remember who Lady Hecate was now.

"Hecate...Hecate," Hermione murmured. "The Greek Magic Goddess?"

"Yes," Annabeth stared at her. "How'd you know?"

"She's a big ol' bookworm, that how," Ron grinned while wrapping his arm around her. Draco rolled his eyes.

"You said you were half god...do you mean half Greek god?" Hermione questioned.

"Indeed," Chiron said while me and Annabeth nodded.

"She's a daughter of Athena and I'm the son of Poseidon," I said. "Basically, she's super smart and I'm-"

"A fish," Annabeth filled in. I was about to protest that, but Chiron started talking.

"Ok, enough introductions. You were obviously sent here for a reason, and by Lady Hecate herself. It's not often she shows up to talk to mortals. Then again, you aren't normal mortals."

"What does mortal mean?" Draco asked with his eyes narrowed.

"Well it just means you aren't descended or related to a god/titan," Annabeth quickly explained. "It's nothing offensive."

Harry nodded. "We don't know why we were sent here though, but it must be important if a whole bloody goddess wanted us to be here."

Thunder rumbled in the distance.

"Yeah, maybe don't call her a 'bloody goddess'," I said. "They don't like that."

"You said earlier that you were having some sort of fight at Draco's house or something," Annabeth asked. "What was all that about?"

"Don't really think that's any of your business," Draco retorted.  

Annabeth frowned. "We're trying to help you guys, so I do think that all the details are important."

"We just met you half an hour ago, we don't have to tell you anything," Draco shot back.

"You're in my camp, and we're trying to be nice here"

"Yeah, well-"

"Malfoy, can you just shut up for once," Ron snapped.

Malfoy sneered at him before slinking back down in the corner of the sofa. Me and Annabeth were a little shocked at how Ron told Malfoy to be quiet. It seemed like Harry, Ron and Hermione had some beef with him before.

"How about we just try to work this out tomorrow," I said. "It's getting late and I'm sure you're tired."

"Excellent idea Percy. Our guests can sleep in the spare rooms here in the Big House," Chiron said. 

Outside, me and Annabeth finally got a chance to talk to each other about this whole situation.

"Wizards..I mean, I had a hard time believing it, but we're children of freaking gods," Annabeth said.

I laughed. "I just hope this doesn't turn into a big mess that'll take six months to take care of like last time," I said, but my hopes for that weren't high. Especially since a goddess was involved.

Annabeth sighed. I knew that she thought this wasn't going to be over and done with easily too. But instead of sharing her concerns with me, she leaned up and kissed me. 

"I love you, Percy."

"I love you too, Wise Girl."

A/N 

Hope you guys enjoyed that! It was a bit shorter than the last one, but I added a tiny bit of Percabeth at the end to hopefully make up for it lol

thanks for reading :)

~Renee