Choices

"Miss. Your wanted downstairs." Isabella woke from knocking on her door. "Miss please. Your father is impatient." Isabella, still half asleep, mae her way to the door, "coming." She groaned. She opened the door and her maid's worried face popped in her room. "Quickly get dressed!" Theres someone here to see you!"

Once dressed, Isabella was rushed downstairs where a man who looked to be at least 10 years older, was sitting in a chair chatting with her father. "Ah! Isabella." Her father greeted her in an unusual friendly manner, "This is Mr. Hammoned from the Hammoned family. His father and I where friends years ago." "Its lovely meeting you." Mr. Hammoned took her hand and softly kissed it. "Hello, Mr. Hammoned. It's a pleasure." Isabella must admit he was cute but something felt off. "Mr. Hammoned has came to ask your hand in Marriage. I took the liberty and accepted." Isabella's heart stopped, "You did what?!" Her father seemed a little ticked off at her response, "They are a wealthy family, I-" "Father! You told me I got to choose!" The room was tense. "Please excuse us Mr. Hammoned. Isabella come to the study."

Author's note: if this blows up I'll continue. Its really old and alot has changed but if yall like it I'll finish the story.