Waking Up in a Strangers Mansion

Isabella's POV

Gasp! I fling my self up looking around frantically. Trying to remember what just happened to me. Then it hit me. "I-I saw him, " I sputter out, " I saw Mr. Edward Hyde!" I look around at where I was at and can't recognise the place. Did he kidnap me!? Am I being held hostage! Oh Lord! Am I going to die!? I started panicking and started to stand up. As soon as I got up I got extremely dizzy and had to sit back down. I can't stand, "I CAN'T STAND" I put my hands over my mouth. Oh my god... I'm a fool! He probably now knows that I'm awake. I wanna go home. I wanna see my family. I wanna be safe. Tears start trickling down my face. I never thought it would end this way. There's a click at the door and I get jump scared and fall to the floor. "Oh my! Are you ok? " An unfamiliar voice speaks to me. To scared to talk I let out weakish cries. "Here. Let me help you get up." I quickly rise to my feet and sit down on the sofa. I don't want a stranger touching me! I look at the man and I let out a sigh of relief. He wasn't Hyde. The man looked like your ordinary rich 50 year old man. Grey hair, wrinkled skin, but he has the freaking bluest eyes ever. "I'm Dr. Jekyll. " He said shaking my hand, "I saw you on the ground and I could resist in leaving you so I took you here. " "T-thank you. " I spudered out, "Ah, so she speaks!" He hands me a cup of tea, "You poor soul. You probably got a minor concussion. " That explains why I can't walk. "Oh, I never got your name. " He says suddenly, "Isabella, Isabella Macaughy. " He looks surprised as I said my last name like everyone else. My father is the owner of a whisky factory and is well known to a lot of people. "I knew your grandfather! He was my tutor. " Wait... "Wait what!? My grandfather!" Well this is new. I never met my grandfather. He died before I was born. "Yea! He was a nice man!" This man knew a family member before I got the chance to meet him, "You actually knew him. Like really knew him." "Well yes I believe I said that already. " I want to ask him so many questions about him but, my parents are most likely freaking out. "Can I go home? " I softly say, " I'll get you home as soon as possible. Don't worry. " Don't worry? Well I failed at that. "The cab should be here soon. " Well at least it would be soon right? Nope... It took an hour to get here and during that time we didn't say anything to each other. I was able to walk a bit to get in the carriage which I am very thankful for. I got home around 1:30 am. My parents are going to kill me...