Own Emotions

No Ones POV

"Why did you do that?" Asked the seasoned man. "Do what" The figure of a young man can into view. "Hyde, you helped her." "So?" "You did something nice." Jekyll was confused. He split himself into 2 personalities. One was the good ego (Himself) and the other was the bad ego (Hyde). " It doesn't make any sense! How did you- why did you- Ugg!" Jekyll frantically placed in his lab. "You shouldn't be able to show any good traits!" "That wasn't being good!" Hyde pouted, "I just didn't want to deal with anything like..." he flustered his words trying to come up with an excuse as his pale white face grew a soft red color on his cheeks. "You still showed kindness. You're developent of own emotions is making yourself become more of your own person." Jekyll stares off into the distance with his eyes filled with worry, "If this continues, You'll take over me and I will cease to exist." "W-wait a minute... you mean that you will be gone and I will be all of you?!" Jekyll nods his head slowly, "If you disappear then they will track me down a-and... I'll be killed." Hyde looks down at the floor imaging what would happen to him but then looks back up. "What can be done?"  "Wait what?" " Well you're a scientist! You can do something to prevent this." Jekyll looks at his desk then an idea sparks into his mind. "I've got it!" He sat down at his desk and started writing in his journal. "Soo aren't you gonna tell me or am I nonexistent." "Patiemce! I need to think!" Jekyll frantically wrote in his journal with hope in his eyes. He floated above Jekyll's head to look at the journal. "Done!" He jumped out of his chair and grinning at the work he has done. "Now can you tell me" Hyde pouted like a child with his arms crossed. There was a moment of silence, then suddenly Jekyll turned around looked up at Hyde and said, " We're going to split into two people."