My Chance

Isabella's POV

Standing at my front door knowing what's going to happen. Dr. Jeykll offered to come I thought me but I declined. That would make my parents even more upset with me. "Welp, let's get this over with. " I open the door and behold my upset parents. "Where were you!" My father demanded, "We asked you to go get bread and come straight home! It's been 6 hours since you left! We were just about to call the police!" " Father I- I," I timidly stared, "I took the wrong turn and got lost. It started raining and I went to an Inn. I'm sorry." That was the worst excuse ever. I looked at his eyes  and I think he knows that I lied but was too tied to care. "Just, I'm relieved that you're safe. You may go." I start walking up the stairs thinking about what happened tonight then it hit me. If I told my parents what actually happened we would be leaving London. We would be safer like I've been begging for but, I didn't. I had my chance and I threw it away. Why did I do this. I think back to my encounter with Hyde starting a soft beating in my chest.

~Hey guys sorry for the wait for this to come out I got out of school and want to be lazy. I'm going to try to be active and make more chapters but I want your opinion and to see what your thoughts are on it. If you guys like it I'll put more effort in posting more often. Thanks for reading! - Tori~