Plot twist 😩🤌🏼 (15)

And it's skephalo
This starts a few hours before Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity drop off Kate. And if you remember yes Skeppy and Bad are dating.

Skeppy and Bad were on the couch watching tv and cuddling. Skeppy decided to check discord and clear as many of his notifications as possible.

Skep: "hey Bad look, the party was moved to today"

Bad: "cool, I don't really feel like going though"

Skep: "ok, I'll tell them that we aren't going to go"

Bad: "okay"

Skeppy tells the group chat that he doesn't really want to go because he doesn't want Bad to be alone.

Skeppy's phone rings-

Skep: "hold on I'll be right back"

Skeppy gave Bad a kiss and went to go answer the call.

Skep: "hey, what's up?"

It was Sapnap.

Sap: "since you aren't going to the party, I was wondering if you could watch Kate, I'm sure Bad would like to help"

Skep: "hmm, here let me go ask him"

Skeppy held his phone and walked back to where Bad was.

Skep: "hey bubs, snapmap-"

Sap: "DON'T CALL ME SNAPMAP"

Skeppy could here Sapnaps boyfriends laughing at how mad he got.

Skep: "anyways, he was wondering if we wanted to watch Kate while they go the the party"

Bad: "oooooo, that sounds fun, of course I would like to"

Skep: "okay, well Sapnap it's a yes"

Sap: "alright, we will be over in a bit"

Skeppy ended the call and sat back down next to Bad. They went back to cuddling and fell asleep.

One hour later~

Skeppy woke up and heard knocking on the door.

Skep: "sorry, coming!"

He went to the door to see Karl, Sapnap, Quackity, and what he assumed to be Kate.

Skep: "is this Kate?"

Kate: "yep!"

Skep: "how old are you? Just got to make sure I don't need to change diapers" (why does that word look so weird)

Everybody burst out laughing. Once they finished laughing, Skeppy took Kate inside and then the other three left.

Skep: "so, what do you want to do while there're gone?"

Kate: "hmm"

Her face immediately lit up and went into a smirk.