The café

*denalis POV*
I'm sitting in the cafe,waiting for rosé. We have planned to meet here because we havnt seen each other since the show. I miss her and when I see her walk through the door my heart skips a beat. She looks AMAZING. She is stunning and my eyes wonder. I stand up and hug her before she takes her seat. "Hi Rosie,how are you" I say and she responds with "not bad nali,I'm always busy tho". Her eyes seem to sparkle and they draw me in. "You look stunning tonight Rosie" I say and she smiles. That smile. I would kill to see that smile. The waiter comes over and suddenly I worry.

*rosés POV*
I see panic flash across her face as the waiter comes over. "I'll have a burger with fries" i say because I am sooo hungry. "I'll have a salad" says denali and I say "no you wont, shell take he same as me please". The waiter nods and walks away to place our orders. "What was that for" asks Nali. "You will eat when I'm here Nali" I say and she smiles slightly . We get put food and we both eat. I knew she was hungry. She looks amazing and I love it. "Do you live close" I ask not wanting to travel so far if Nali lives close. "Yes actually,I live just across the road" says Denali. "Your place it is then" I say and we walk out.

*denalis POV*
We walk across the street and it is getting dark. Not black but the light is fading. We reach my house in no more than 5 minutes. I open the door and we both step into my warm house. The heat is a relief as it was bitter outside. I shut the door and we walk into the living room. Rosé makes her self at home,she takes off her coat and shoes and plops down on the sofa. "Make yourself at home,I guess" I say smiling at her. "You have a nice place" she says as I hang up my coat."wanna watch some TV"i ask but I have already turned on the TV so she doesn't get much choice.

*rosés POV*
She switches on the TV and jumps down beside me. I'm not sure what the movie was because I had never seen it before. She curls up beside me and says "I'm tired,I have a show tommorow so I need to sleep". "I'm free tommorow,I can perform with you if you want". She smiles and nods. I cant wait