thats so hot

*denalis POV*
A feeling of enjoyment takes over my body and I shout rosés name. Just as I'm about to cum rosé pulls away and I moan at the cold air. She looks at me and I say "rose dont be a tease". She smiles and all the fatigue leaves my body. I am dying to be dominant. I want to make her feel good. I stand up leaving rosé alone on the bed. I walk over to her wardrobe and look around. I'm looking for a belt but all I can see is a tie. A tie will do just fine. I grab it and walk over to her. I put the tie behind her neck and pull her in for a kiss. I take the tie and tie her hands together. I pull it hard. Shes mine and only mine. I own her and I'm going to make her know that.

*rosés POV*
She ties the other end of the tie to the bed frame. My hands are above my head tied to the headboard. She climbs ontop of me and starts dry humping me. I gasp and she knows I want her so bad. I want more. "please,Nali fuck me" I say and she smiles. She pulls my trousers down taking my boxers with it. She leans down and takes my dick into her mouth. At the same time she sticks a finger into my ass. I gasp and say "Nali,I can take more than one finger". She enters another finger and then another. She stretches me out and my hips roll as she does it. She removes her fingers and pulls her mouth of my dick. She lifs my legs up so they are higher in the air. She lines up and pushes in. I moan as she enters me. "Denali,you feel so good" I say and she speeds up. It feels so good and I feel my orgasm coming.

*denalis POV*
Her hips start lifting up and I know she is close. I guck her harder and hee moans come harder and faster. "De-den-nali,I'm going to cum" she screams and I say "Cum for me baby". Her breathing speeds up and then shes cuming. Her hips slowly lower and she smiles.

*rosés POV*
I feel great but I realise Nali hasn't came yet. I sit up and turn her around. I'm sitting right behind her and I let her lean into my chest. I take her firm dick and start pumping it. She leans up and starts kissing my neck. It feels so good but I keep pumping her. I feel her pause for a minute as she draws closer. I feel pressure relise from her dick and I know she has came. She lies down into my chest and I hold her tight. "You look so pretty like this" I tell her and she smiles at me. That smile. I love that smile