The show

**its the next day and today is show day**

*Denalis POV*
I wake up and I see rosé is already up. I get up get changed. Rosé tells me "I'll meet you at the show,I need to go home and get my drag". I nod,still sleepy and she hugs me before walking out. I look at the clock and I have 3 hours before the show. I need a shower. I get in and out as quick as possible making sure I have enough time to get in drag. I beat my face and get in my clothes. I order a cab and head to my performance.  I walk in and see rosé standing there. She looks amazing. She seems to glow even though people surrounded her.

*Rosés POV*
She walks in and she looks so pretty. She walks over and I hug her. "Hey Denali" i say. She replies with "hey rosé". We talk for a bit but we need to go backstage to touch up before we go on stage. We get in and set up the makeup. We both touch up but someone comes to tell us were on in 5. We head to the stage and the spotlight is on us.

*Denalis POV*
We get on the stage and I hear rosé say "who wants to see a lip sync". The people go crazy screaming YES and rosé tells them to play the music. The music starts and we dance. I can dance but so can rosé apparently. The croud loves when queens interact during lipsyncs and let's say rosé knew that. She comes over and pulls me in by my skirt. She goes to kiss me but turns her head at the last minute. The crowd goes crazy and rosé keeps dancing. I wanted her to kiss me so I got my revenge. On the beat of the music I prance over to rosé. I turn and bend over. She steps in and grinds down on me. I can feel my dick get hard and i get up before my tuck pops. We continue to dance and finally the show ends.

*rosés POV*
I knew exactely what I was doing. I could feel her grow hard as I grounded down and I liked it. We get backstage and I'm horny. I mean really horny. I lock the door and denali looks at me. "Rosé why did you lock the door" she asks as I walk towards her. I push her up against a wall and she tries to push me away. "Rosé what are you doing" she asks and I answer with "I felt you get hard earlier,tell me you dont love me". I see her get anxious . She must have thought I didnt know. "Its ok Nali, I turn you on dont i". She grabs my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. I pull back and say "your such a slut for me arnt you baby". She nods and I smile. I pull her leg up so her left leg is up by my side. I kiss her again and I push her onto the bed.

*denalis POV*
She turns me over on the bed so I'm lying on my stomach. She pulls up my skirt and pulls down my boxers. She rips the tape of me,releasing my dick. She turns me over again and takes my dick into her mouth. It feels so good