rough

#lesbain version#
*rosé*

I shove Denali down onto the bed. she's mine. absolutely all of her. I own every single piece of her and as I see her lying there helpless I realize my own possession. I hop on top of her kissing her and down her neck. she moans a little as I cover every single inch of her neck in kisses. "I want not a word until I give you permission to talk" says rosé showing off her dominance. Denali nods her head showing she understands the rules set out before her.

*Denali*
the dominance exuberates off rosé. I know if I dare make a single noise I will be punished. I want to be extremely good for rosé. rosé pulls off my shirt leaving me naked from the waist up. she kisses my chest smearing her red lipstick
all over me. fuck she's hot. I hold my moans as she covers my body in soft kisses. I feel her tug at my skirt and a shiver shoots up my spine. she pulls it down leaving me in my red pants. she kisses my pubic bone making it extremely hard to not moan.

*rosé*
I pull her pants down and I spread her legs further apart. I push two fingers in curling them up to hit her spot. her wetness drips onto my fingers. "so wet for me baby" I say kissing her again. I speed up my fingers and I know I've hit her spot. her back arches as she tries to hold her moans. I can see her breathing quicken. "moan for me baby" I say giving nali the permission she so desperately wants. as I hit her spot again she moans and it's so hot. fuck when she moans my whole world collapses around me. her voice is so smooth and it almost begs me to make her cum.

*Denali*
she pumpes her fingers in and out and now I let my moans free. I beg her to let me cum. she pushes me so close to the edge I can almost feel the orgasm being torn away from me when she stops moving her fingers. "please" I beg her and she smiles before shoving her fingers back in. I grab her shoulders as she makes me feel so good. I feel a knot form in my stomach and when I cum over rosés fingers it relaeases. I've never felt this good.

*rosé*
she cums and fuck that final moan makes me shiver. I feel her position herself in between my legs. she licks a line up my core and I shiver. fuck she's amazing. I moan as she brings me so close to Cumming. I cum and I feel so good. she licks me clean and I pull her up kissing her. I can see the lipstick smeared over her chest that I left. red smeared all down her tits. even like this she looks fucking amazing. u pull her up and she sits on me knee. "you look so hot babe" I say and she smiles. god I have a beautiful woman.

*Denali*
I love when she says I'm pretty. it makes me feel so good about myself. I look at her and her eyes shine back at me. I can tell she means it when she says she loves me. she treats me like a trophy and it makes me feel so special. I am in love with her.