𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

You wake up the next morning laying on the couch, not the bed, to your surprise.

"Y/N?" Yoruko walks over as she sees you sitting up and stretching, "You alright? You slept on the couch last night."

"I'm fine," you assure her, "I just had a bad dream but besides that-"

Yoruko sighs as she sits beside you, "You were watching that tape of the incident again and you fell asleep, right?"

"Yeah," you admit, "I can't stop thinking about it lately."

"'Cause of the heroes?" she asks to which you don't reply, "I can't blame you. Did you get a chance to look at Bakugou yesterday?"

"Mhm," you nod as you look down, "his face was a mess."

Your roommate shakes her head, "They did that for no reason. There was no reason they had to be cruel to him when they didn't even need him to talk anymore."

"I agree but there's nothing we can do about it," you shrug.

"Aw come on, don't be like that!"

Yoruko wraps her arm around you and pulls you into a side hug. You lean your head on her and close your eyes. Trying your best, you attempt to block the way Bakugou looked last time you saw him out of your head.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?" you hum.

"Are you comfortable with killing all the heroes?" she asks worriedly, "Mina and Jirou are going to be in the crowd you know... and the others."

"Yeah I know," you reply quietly, "Do you think we should maybe tell them?"

"What?! No! Y/N you know we can't do that!"

You lift your head off of her shoulder as she becomes upset from your question, although you still see the worry hiding in her eyes.

"If Shiggy's plan doesn't go well he'll know it was us! They know we've been in contact with the heroes and-"

"You're right," you cut in to calm her down before she starts spiraling, "I completely agree with you."

You stand up and watch as Yoruko stares back at you in silence, obviously shocked that you agreed with the statement that she does not believe in.

"Look, I've got class soon but I'm going to head out for a quick jog to clear my head first."

"Okay," Yoruko says quietly as you walk past her, "be careful."

"I will, don't worry about me."

After fixing yourself up and going to change into something better suited for a light run, you walk back to the main room where you find Yoruko laying on the couch just as you had been before.

Not wanting to disturb her, you just grab your phone and slide it into your pocket before leaving. You don't bother to take your keys since Yoruko is home and she doesn't look like she'll be leaving any time soon.

Once you get outside, you start your run. The streets aren't too overpopulated with pedestrians so it is fairly easy for you to get through. However, as you round a corner, you bump into a large figure you had hardly noticed.

You stop to apologize and notice that whoever you had bumped into, didn't seem to mind the inconvenience. Going back to continue running, you go to lift up your foot, but it won't move. You then begin to feel the rest of your body freeze in place.

Looking around on the street as best you can before your head is immobile, you see others are frozen in place just like you.

What the hell? Must be a villain, but I've never seen his quirk before. Is Shigaraki bringing in extra backup?

"Hey, where do you think you're goin' bud?" you hear a familiar voice challenge the villain somewhere nearby.

Then, from above you, a thick tape-like string comes down in front of you. Before you could process the stangeness of it all, Sero appears in front of you.

"Hi there little villain," Sero smirks, "Seems you got caught up in this too, huh? Don't worry we know you're innocent this time. Oh, and Red Riot's already taking care of that time freezing villain."

More loud noises and sounds of people yelling come from around the corner. Sero's face drops to concern as he looks in that direction.

"Alright I've gotta go check for other villains. I'll be back to unfreeze everybody soon," he winks to you.

All you can do back is watch as he aims his elbow up to the building above you and quickly disappears from your line of vision. More yelling and crashing noises come from the same area as you wait helplessly.

There's no way they actually plan on helping all of these people.

You look around without turning your head and count at least ten people nearby including yourself.

There's got to be more people where the action is, too. It's not possible for them to unfreeze us all and take down whatever villains are over there.

However, your thoughts are soon proven wrong as Sero and Kirishima enter your line of vision with the time freezing villain in tow. You watch as they approach an older man and use the villain's hand to touch the civilian, allowing him to move again.

Immediately, the old man drops to his knees just as Kirishima catches him. You watch the smile on Kirishima's face carry to the older man as he bends down and carefully allows the man to sit.

Another hero runs over to the scene and says something to Kirishima who nods and stands up. The hero cautiously helps the old man up and takes him somewhere else.

Then, from across the street, Sero, Kirishima, and the villain walk towards you.

I really haven't ever seen that villain before. Is he just some regular level thug or what?

However, panic soon sets in as you realize what Sero said to you before.

Crap, they know I'm a villain? What're they going to do to me?!

Shifting your gaze between the three of them, your eyes land on the villain who's smirking wickedly at you. It seems as though he's about to say something before Sero shoots him down with a sigh.

"Come on man, you've got no shot with her so just keep quiet."

Kirishima chuckles and plays along, "If you like her so much maybe you shouldn't have frozen her, that wasn't very manly of you."

The two heroes continue to lightly tease the villain as Kirishima puts the villain's hand on your shoulder. Instantly your legs give out and you begin to fall to the ground.

 Instantly your legs give out and you begin to fall to the ground