High School and First Meeting

(Hello, I kinda just wanna get right into it, so let's go! Also, Susanoo taught him how to use touki and Amaterasu taught him how to cook.)

As Issei was walking to school, there was only one thought rolling through his head as he ate some spicy cinnamon candies. "Why did I have to be the one coming here?"

He knew why, but he still hated that he had to go to school.

As he got to the school, he could hear all the comments the other students were making. Just think of the comments the other students are saying yourself. Anyways, while this was happening, he was observing his surroundings. Just then, barely detectable to his senses and Senjutsu, came a familiar sensation. A yokai. More specifically, a Nekomata. Interested, he followed his senses.

Once he found the source, he wanted to hug them. It was an adorable girl with white hair and cute little hair clips. "Hello there. I don't exactly know my way around here. Could you show me to the Student Council room?" He asked with a gentle smile. The other girls around her swooned a bit from his smile, but he paid it no mind.

The girl gave a little nod and began showing him the way.

"My name's Issei Hyoudou. What's your name?"

The girl looked over at him. "Koneko Toujou."

Issei grinned. "Well, Koneko, I've got a few questions. One, your aura seems off. Why would a Nekomata have the aura of a devil overpowering their natural aura?"

Koneko froze before glaring it Issei, hoping to be intimidating. "How do you know about that?"

Issei smirked. "I'm pretty powerful myself, so I have my ways. Now, how about you answer the question?"

Koneko continued to glare at him. "Why would I want to use a power that could turn me into a monster?"

Issei actually laughed when she said that. "Wait, you think Senjutsu can make someone a monster?"

Koneko continued to glare at him. "Well, what would you know?"

Issei simply relaxed into a slightly more emotionless facade before pushing out his aura, focusing on her and adding a bit of Senjutsu, just to amplify the fear in her aura. "Considering I see that as a casual release of power, maybe you shouldn't be talking like you know everything."

He then reigned in his aura and let the mask slip back into the back of his mind. "Anyways, let's get going. I don't wanna be too late for class."

Koneko, trying to hide her terror at the power he just shown, simply nodded.

After a moment, she spoke again. "It's because my sister went mad with power. I refuse to use the power that drove the only family I had away."

Issei sighed. "You're a fool. Senjutsu can't make you go mad with power. Sure, it can get annoying to get used to, but it can't just make someone go mad. Amplify emotions, sure, but not go mad. She would've had reasoning to do whatever had her considered mad. Considering you're a devil, I'm assuming that she attacked a high class devil, likely her master, and killed him. Even one completely new to it would be able to reign in their emotions before doing it, and if she was a master, she could probably be absorbing chi in the ring of violence for a bit before having to tap out due to the large number of extreme emotions. I'll look into it, okay?"

Koneko's eyes widened. "Wait, so you mean that my sister didn't go mad? Then why did she leave me?"

Issei shrugged. "Probably the same reasons my parents made me run away when we got attacked by a hell beast. To protect you."

Koneko didn't expect him to have a response, but decided to simply say one thing. "Please find out what happened."

Issei grinned. "Gladly. Now, if you need me, I'll probably be eating my lunch in a tree. Have a good day!"