The Fight and the Meeting

(Hello once more! The little poll from last chapter is still up, and I'll leave it going until my exams are over. I'll tell you guys when it's over. Also, I forgot to put in last chapter, but Koneko also got a scar around her heart area from the piece having to still literally be removed. Anyways, I really don't feel like delaying, so let's get to it!)

As Issei was resting on the couch, waiting for Koneko to get done showering, he felt a magic circle form outside his house right before somebody knocked on his door. He went to answer the door, and there was Grayfia, standing outside his door. "Good evening Grayfia! Please, do come in."

Once they were both inside, Issei was already preparing some tea. "I'm just making some tea. Would you like any while you're here?"

Grayfia nodded. "A small cup will do fine. I won't be here too long. The match has been finalized. It'll happen in one week. I do hope that you are ready, Hyoudou."

Issei was silent for a second before he brought Grayfia a small cup and poured her some tea. "Well, at least it won't be too long of a wait. Now, is there any other business that we need to worry about, or are we done here?"

Grayfia took a sip of tea, giving an appreciative nod as her sensitive ears heard the shower turning off. "Nothing too drastic, but a few things I wish to bring up. One, I would like to thank you for helping my sister-in-law in her endeavor. Second, we are making progress on a peace treaty between us devils and the other two biblical factions and would like the Shinto pantheon to be part of the peace talks. Third, I noticed a member of Rias' peerage wasn't there. You wouldn't happen to know her whereabouts, would you?"

Issei popped his neck before responding. "To the first thing, don't worry about it. It's basically just taking down an arrogant individual. Second, I'll have to talk to our leaders, but I'll probably still come as protection, just in case. For the third question, I do know where she is, but she isn't in your sister's peerage any more, and not even a devil at this point."

Grayfia narrowed her eyes at his last statement. "Oh? And how would you know that?"

Issei sighed a bit. "Well, considering that I found her with a hole in her soul and wounds on her back the other day, which were pretty obviously created by a very specific power. If you wanna see, just ask Koneko once she gets down here. She probably sensed that you're here."

After a few minutes, Koneko had come downstairs in comfy clothing and with her cat features out. "I'm guessing you may have some questions?"

Grayfia nodded. "I do have a few questions. First off, is what he said true, and if so, how? Second question, could I see those scars he told me about?"

Koneko nodded before turning around, turning around and unbuttoning her flannel night top and pulling it down a bit, exposing her back. Grayfia almost gasped in shock as she saw the scarring on Koneko's back. She personally had some similar scarring, just in different spots. She then blushed a bit as she remembered how almost every time her and Sirzechs had sex, he would always play with her scars, treat them as just another sign of her beauty. She shook those thoughts out of her head, but made a mental note that these fuck once she got back. She knew what those scars were from though. "Did Rias...?"

Issei and Koneko nodded. Koneko decided to speak first. "She also removed the rook piece."

Issei spoke up next. "And I may have confronted her about it after you and Riser left. She didn't take too kindly to me wanting to bring this to her family."

Grayfia nodded. "I'll speak to Sirzechs and her parents about this. If you would like, I could try to set up a meeting with them for you."

Issei smiled. "That would be nice. If you don't mind, could it be after my fight with Riser?"