Unwelcome

She dozed soundly but roused to a movement beside her. Someone was on her bed. She opened her eyes but a mask covered it and her mouth taped shut.

She couldn't move her hands either, it was cuffed to the bed posts above her. Alex? Did he come back? She forgot to lock the door.

"Now I got you all to myself, babe." Said the voice, not Alex. It sounded familiar but she couldn't match it with a face.

She moaned in protest. Who the fuck are you? I don't want this ...

"I told myself I'll never get the chance to fuck the superstar of game night... then I thought, well, I just had to get smart.

"You're a little tease, you know, Iris? A pain in the dick..."

She heard him turn on a gadget and it buzzed. Shit!

The stranger spread her legs and fondled her. Iris hated herself for getting wet quickly at his touch. She didn't want him or his hands on her but it aroused her just the same.

"Fuck, you juice up well, Iris!" He said. "You totally like this, don't you?" Iris moaned.

Her body wanted it, but her mind rebelled. She tried to resist him but thought it would be better not to fight. Just give him what he wants. It will be over soon.

He shoved her legs wider apart and pinned her thighs under his legs. She imagined herself like a frog prepped for dissection in science class.

"I wish you could see yourself like this, Iris. You're such a juicy bitch, so fucking delicious, I could have you all day, and never get enough. Thank you for giving me this night."

Damn you, you're raping me! She squirmed.

Iris felt the leviathan jammed into her. She gasped in pain. Then she heard a switch flicked, the leviathan pounded inside her. She heaved on each strike, and heard him chuckle. He enjoyed watching her squirm in unauthorized delight.

"You are a bag of delicious fuck, Iris." He muttered while moving the wand in different angles, it made her twitch and moan. "Man, I can do this till morning and you will beg for more... wouldn't you?

"Just keep this little secret between us, or I'll fuck you like hell you won't be able to walk for days. But I guess you'd like that...

"Make sure you keep your mouth shut, or Alex will pay. I would know if you ever spill a word to anyone. Do you understand?"

She nodded. He hammered on.

Iris gave out a loud moan that meant she wanted to come.

He removed the wand and slammed his pipe into her. He battered her with delight while he kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples hard. Iris felt violated but moaned with pleasure. He ejaculated on her breasts and got up.

"I had a great time, Iris. I'm sure you did too." He chuckled like the devil himself and walked out the door. He left her still cuffed, blind-folded and taped.