Meeting Him

Image is not relevant, half of my gallery consists if Danganronpa, Boku No Hero, or The Dream team....T^T
Also! I may turn the One-shot book into a multi-fandom but it honestly depends! If you want it go ahead and comment! I promise that I'm working on updates. I'm a horrible author TuT I'm working I promise!!

~Your POV~
I slowly opened my sleepy eyes, having the sun shine brightly through the car windows. I sat up slightly, looking over at my sleeping sister and cousin. I smiled and turned my head back to the window. We pulled into the aquarium. I gently shook Hazel awake as she groggily sat up. She yawned, "Are we here?" I giggled at her sleepy voice and nodded, "Yeah Hazel, We're here, now get up so you can show me and Lizz around" She smiled and we woke Lizz up, she yawned and stretched her tiny limbs as she climbed out of the car like us. Every I stood up straighter and stretched my limbs as well. I looked around my surroundings and noticed that we were finally at the aquarium and Lizz immediately sprinted up towards the front doors. Hazel giggled and ran up next to her slowly opening the doors for my little sister. "Are you ready?" Hazel asked. Lizz vigorously nodded her head. I strode into the place looking around as the lights were dimmed. "Seems like the place was closed today."  I said looking at the quite abandoned front area. "Yeah, we had to close just for today so we could clean everyone's domains and take extra care of everyone today!" Liz ran off, not bothering to look back has she went out to the doors and towards where Winter the dolphin was. Me and Hazel chased after her. I made my way outside and smiled. Even though it had seemed empty on the inside the outside was full of life and joy. I looked around for a moment and noticed Liz's small figure near a larger tank where a young boy around my age was with a dolphin in the water. Hazel nudged my shoulder and ran over to him. "Hey Sawyer! I'm back and I brought my cousins with me, but I see you've already met Lizz!," she smiled. "Yeah, she seemed excited to meet Winter so she rushed over here and introduced herself!" I giggled. His attention then was brought on me. He looked into my eyes with his beautiful brown ones. "Oh! And this is (Y/N)!!" I smiled sheepishly. "You must be Sawyer, the famous dolphin lover" He chuckled nervously. "Yeah, As much as I love Winter she can be a pain sometimes" Right as he had said that she splashed him and soaked his top half completely. We all started laughing. "Seems like she thinks the same about you!" I laughed. "Obviously. Hey if you want, you can come in the water with us. Hazel can sho-" He was cut off. "I can give you some extra swimsuits! Here follow me!" She stuck her tongue out at him as we walked away. I glanced back and saw him smile.
So far so good! I thought as we got inside. This seriously might be the best summer ever!

AAAAHHHHHH 546 words excluding this note! I'm sorry this was so short! I am writing this under a small amount of time! I'll be more frequent in updating this summer though! Anyway, remember to request about my oneshot book and tell me what you think about this chapter so I can maybe do better with the next one!
-Mochi