Winter's Choice

Sawyer was working with Winter's tale. A newer version since she outgrew the last one that was made for her. I walked over, Lizzy hanging onto my arm practically dying of excitement. "Y/N!! Can I please go pet Winter? Pleaaaseeee??" She drew out her plea as Sawyer swam to the edge of Winter's pool. "That's up to him, Lizz, and Winter"  Sawyer nodded, "How about you let Winter know who you are and see if she likes you?" He asked her. "Yes yes yes yes yes!! Please!" She jumped. Me and Sawyer laughed as she walked to the ladder while Sawyer helped lower her down. He hung on to her and moved his way through the water towards Winter. I watched them as Winter got closer, poking her nose of of the water to sniff Lizzy. "Winter, this is Lizzy. Be nice okay?" Sawyer said, then Winter flapped her flipper splashing him. Then she swam next to Lizzy and made a high pitched clicking noise and jumped over the two. Lizzy laughed while Winter came back and swam around her. "She's beautiful!" Lizzy smiled. Sawyer turned around looking my way, "You should come and meet her too" he smiled giving me butterflies. "Uh that's okay! I can just wait here" I shuffled nervously. "Then at least come sit with us" I sighed, walking over as he held his hand out to help me sit. Without thinking about it I didn't realize that he was going to pull me in. I went under the water swimming quickly to the surface, suddenly feeling a boost beneath me, pushing me to the surface quicker. I took in a large gulp bbn of air. "Sawyer! Oh gosh, its cold!!" I opened my eyes only to see a shocked Sawyer and a smiling Lizzy. I heard a high pitched squeal and looked down. Winter had pushed me to the surface. "O-Oh! Hello Winter! I'm Y/N!"

Short chapter but y'know it's been so long. And I just got a new phone so. I'm gonna try to update more! Sorry for taking forever though and I hope this chapter wasnt too shitty!! Love you guys!
-Mochi