The beginning

~Your P.O.V~
"LIZZY! GET BACK HERE WITH THAT! It was a gift from cousin Hazel!" I shouted at my 8 year old sister while chasing her around our house. She had taken my favorite necklace from my cousin. It was a dolphin necklace...It was super precious to me.

"Then sing me a song! Please! I cant sleep without it!" My sister shouted back as she ran upstairs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Then sing me a song! Please! I cant sleep without it!" My sister shouted back as she ran upstairs. 'Well...Mom wont be home till later so...Alright let's do it. Maybe she will sleep faster' I thought as I grabbed my phone and made my way upstairs.
"Can you sing the hero song?! Please?" She asked me. I sighed "Yes Lizzy I will sing Holding out for A Hero. But you have to give my necklace back." She nodded quickly before placing the necklace in my hands. I put it on and grabbed my guitar and began to play.
( Cue the music!~)
~Time skip to after the song~
As I finsihed the song I look over and see Lizzy fast asleep. I smiled and quietly left the room. I went to the kitchen and sat on the counter and opened up Instagram on my phone. I saw a new picture of Hazel and my favorite Dolphin. Winter. Saved by 15 year old Sawyer Nelson. Every summer I got to see winter. And tomorrow is when I get to see her again. This time I get to bring Lizzy. I chuckle quietly at a picture of Hazel getting splashed by Winter and Ruffus (the pelican) flying away. I decided to text Hazel.
(Y/N): Hey Cuz! How are you? Cant wait to see you Tomorrow! Lizzy is super excited to see you and winter!

Hazel: Hey! Yeah! I'm super excited! I cant wait for you to meet Sawyer! He is super nice! And I think you'll get along with him!

I thought for a second. 'Sawyer...The one who saved winter...Come to think of it I never really got to see him the last two summers'
(Y/N): Yeah?

Hazel: Yeah! The last two summers he wasn't here but this summer he will be! I cant wait for you to meet him! Oh! I got to go, see you tomorrow Cuz!

(Y/N): Kay! Bye Hazel!

I scrolled through a few more pictures and found one of Sawyer and Winter.
'I haven't met him and yet he is cute...wow...'  I turned my phone off and headed back upstairs. I finished packing me and Lizzy's stuff and got into my bed. 'I wonder what tomorrow will bring' I thought as I fell asleep.

Holy moly.....My thumbs hurt TuT. Anyway!  Hope you guys enjoyed the first part of this! See you in the next chapter!!!  ~Mochi~
All characters besides Lizzy and Y/N belong to the Dolphin Tale creators.

'She understands'  Sawyer x reader Dolphin Taleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें