Nice to Meet you!

Warm...Bright...This is a good mor- 'THUMP, THUMP, THUMP'  Oh no...My sister....3...2...1...
" (Y/N)!!! ITS TODAY ITS TODAY ITS TODAYYYYYY!!!"  I heard my sister scream as she threw herself on top of me. "OOF! Lizzzz!!! That hurt!" I whined. My sister only giggled and smiled innocently. " Sorry sis! I'm just SO EXCITED!" She jumped off of me and ran out. " Oh boy..." I sighed and smiled at my sister's excitement. Today is gonna be a good day.
I sat up in bed and looked around...Everything was in boxes ready to go. I got up and got dressed and went downstairs only to find that my cousin Hazel was already here. "(Y/N)!! IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!'' She squealed. "Hazel! How did you get here so fast!?" She giggled. "Hurry up and eat so we can hurry up and get back! So many people wanna see you!!!" She smiled and handed me a plate of waffles while I hurried and ate my food while she started to talk about the animals at the shelter. Then she mentioned how that boy Sawyer saved the dolphin Winter. I think she immediately noticed my intrest in the boy, Sawyer and she began talks more about him. Once I was finished eating she smiled and dragged me and my little sister to the car. She spoke again, "So! Due to all the songs you have sent in I think Sawyer is the most excited to meet you, he said you have a really great voice!" I blushed at the compliment. Hazel continued to Ramble On and I started to doze off. Eventually she dozed off too and we both slept all the way. I dreamt about a whole bunch of animals are going to see and people I was going to meet. I've got to have the best summer ever.

I'm tired. So very tierd but I at least got this chapter out haha!
Hope you all liked it, I will try to write more in the future! And plz send requests for my black butler oneshot book!!
-Mochi Rae