The Adventures Of Billy, Wally, & Dick: The Quest For Memevana

A/N:
Literally everything in here is most likely just Crack/Crack treated seriously akakajajajjaak

P.S. I absolutely love the thought of Wally, Billy(and maybe Freddie(AHAHA FORESHADOWING-), and Dick become the most chaotic trio(quad(?)) in existence. Sue me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy had been extremely confused when Robin and Kid Flash had first introduced him to Vine and just memes in general. And to the annoyance of literally everyone else on the team, Billy found that shit funny and he got a fucking reference for once.

"CAN I GET A HOOOOYYYYYYYAAAAAAH?!" Billy heard Wally screech from another room, probably the kitchen, and both Dick and Billy gave each other a smirk before instinctively screeching,"HOOYAAAAAAAHHH!!" Back. The three youngest members of the team were actually lucky that the others were out buying groceries otherwise they probably would've all been attacked. Especially by Artemis.

"I seriously can't thank you guys enough for showing me memes and getting me a phone. Like, you didn't need to do that to me." The smaller raven spoke breathlessly after sitting down on the couch, turn into the taller raven.

"Don't worry about it, B. My dad's Batman so..." Rob shrugged,"And hell yeah we were gonna show you memes! It's like- a crime not to." Billy snorted, leaning back into the plush cushion of the couch.

It was barely even twenty seconds when Wally ran into the room, groaning about being bored and already finishing his homework.

"Guuuysssss. We already waited like everything on YouTube. Even Billy's old training videos when he was first being Captain Marvel!(Billy may or may not have blushed and then smacked Wally on the arm)- Ow- and-and we've already binged everything on Netflix. What do?" Wally complained.

This is when, Robin, bless is soul, spoke up about something called "Memevana".

"What-" the redhead was interrupted by the middle child.

"Memevana, much like Nirvana- not the band- yES WALLY I'M LOOKIn' AT YOU- is something that happens in Buddhism- a religion- and essentially, you stop wanting things for yourself and you just sort of... vibe. They believe that if you complete nirvana, you are released from the effects of karma and the cycle of death and rebirth." The 12-year-old took a deep breath,"Whereas Memevana is when you become one with all memes and do not need anything else. I think it's time we attempt Memevana, boys. Waddya say?"

And that is how Billy found himself, Dick, and Wally all mediating on the floor of Wally's room in the cave, playing every single vine compilation and meme compilation they could find. This is also how the rest of the team found them when they returned.

"Uhh... is this some sort of Earth thing you didn't tell me about?" M'gann turned to Artemis, scratching the back of her neck in a confused manner.

"I have no idea what the hell's goin' on in here. I'm out." Artemis fled, dragging M'gann and Zatanna away, saving them from questioning their sanities even more.

Conner just shrugged, went in, and sat down beside them with Wolf trotting inside and laying down next to Billy and Connor; right in between.

Kaldur sighed, closing the door and going to train in the gym. He was so done with his teammates at this point. The Atlantan dragged Rocket away from the door as well. He would much rather not disturb the two super humans, magic man, and freakin' ninja-bird-creature-acrobat-detective-thing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#LetArtemisSayFuck2021
#LetTheseChildrenCurseTheyveEarnedTheRight

Kinda short but I'm dying inside so-